Current State Of Ford Options?

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
Hi,

I've searched and can find nothing about what is happening with Ford Options? I still see the page referenced on the Ford site but it has no amounts and the calculator is gone. Hoping we can have one thread on the topic rather than nesting it in 10 others.

Is there still a rate of 2.25%? Does the $2.500 rebate + $100 still apply?

Of course, who knows what will happen in 7 months when these orders finally get filled but it would be nice to have some confirmation on these items. Losing that rebate is a significant price increase.

Thanks for any information.
Sponsored

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Hi,

I've searched and can find nothing about what is happening with Ford Options? I still see the page referenced on the Ford site but it has no amounts and the calculator is gone. Hoping we can have one thread on the topic rather than nesting it in 10 others.

Of course, who knows what will happen in 7 months when these orders finally get filled but it would be nice to have some confirmation on these items. Losing that rebate is a significant price increase.

Thanks for any information.
You're right, the calculator is gone on the build site. I suspect it's related to the fact that the ordering site is slightly redone for the 2022 model options. @hybrid2bev do you have any insight on this? I want to find out right before I visit my dealer what the current incentives are (I don't trust them!), and I have no idea how to do this now with the calculator missing. For example, when I checked 2 weeks ago, the $2500 incentive was set to expire in my area on Oct 4 and I don't know if I'm taking delivery before then.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
You're right, the calculator is gone on the build site. I suspect it's related to the fact that the ordering site is slightly redone for the 2022 model options. @hybrid2bev do you have any insight on this? I want to find out right before I visit my dealer what the current incentives are (I don't trust them!), and I have no idea how to do this now with the calculator missing. For example, when I checked 2 weeks ago, the $2500 incentive was set to expire in my area on Oct 4 and I don't know if I'm taking delivery before then.
You're not sure if you're taking delivery before 10/4? I guess congratulations are soon in order! ? If you have the opportunity to take delivery today or tomorrow, you'll be subject to the incentives that you're currently familiar with.

We won't see the new incentives until they are officially released next week.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I don’t have any line of sight to the website changes. I’ll try to remember to look at the incentives on Monday 10/4. I’ve got a busy work schedule for Monday.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The only info you’ll be able to get before 10/4 is that the $100 incentive is not available anymore. That was only available when vehicles weren’t coming with BlueCruise.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I don’t have any line of sight to the website changes. I’ll try to remember to look at the incentives on Monday 10/4. I’ve got a busy work schedule for Monday.
Thanks very much!

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
You're not sure if you're taking delivery before 10/4? I guess congratulations are soon in order! ? If you have the opportunity to take delivery today or tomorrow, you'll be subject to the incentives that you're currently familiar with.

We won't see the new incentives until they are officially released next week.
I forgot it was already the 2nd. Nope don't think the car is here yet but I'm anticipating next week actually.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
So the Finance calculator is up and working again this morning. Unfortunately it looks like there are no incentives for Ford options right now. It is showing no discount and a 5% interest rate. that makes the plan far less interesting.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
So the Finance calculator is up and working again this morning. Unfortunately it looks like there are no incentives for Ford options right now. It is showing no discount and a 5% interest rate. that makes the plan far less interesting.
Gross. 5% is a hard no for me. Hopefully it’s just another one of Fords bad website updates

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Gross. 5% is a hard no for me. Hopefully it’s just another one of Fords bad website updates
Yup - I can get 1.9% on a 72 month loan from my credit union (or ~1.6% for a 60 month loan).

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
The Mach-e isn't even listed as a model with available incentives on the website. Yeah, I hope this is a temporary glitch otherwise I might have to bail.

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
I was counting on the Ford Options stuff when I ordered the car 6 months ago.

@Ford Motor Company I am very sad to see that you jacked it up to 5% and removed the incentive. Why change it knowing people have ordered a first generation vehicle that you have struggled to deliver?

I am supposed to take delivery of a GTPE in 2 weeks but the 2023 Kia GV60 just became a lot more attractive. Or maybe the 2022 Kia EV6GT.

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Relax. This always happens when they reset the dates on the incentives. Give it a couple days.
I'm sure you're right. I seem to remember something similar happening in July. Still, sometimes you can't help but embrace the panic.