First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I've sorted through my list of license plate ideas and picked my two favorites. Sorry, but I'm not sharing them yet.

My Fiesta doesn't have a custom plate. But if I were keeping it, I found this one that is still available and would have been great:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Custom license plate ideas svcsoo

What are some of your plate ideas?

Here's the ideas that I sadly won't be using, since it's a one car household. These were still available in Arizona at the time I added them to my list. Nearly all of them are Mach-E relevant.

NRJIZED
M POW3R
H0RSPWR
HV0LTIJ
GIDDYUP
WATTAGE
SADDLUP
STABLM8
SHIFT
BUCKGAS
CHARJ
0PETROL
BNO GAS
4GETGAS
NUBREED
EDI5ON
EDI50N
H0R5E E
RECHARJ
NICE UX
NOICEUX
1STGEAR
COULOMB
KULOHMS
L8RDUDE
CYAL8R
W84IT
E HORSE
P0NY UP
NOICEAJ
L8RG8R
CHARJUP
AXLR8R
AXLR8
EXLR8R
EXLR8
ALLCAPS
ELIV8R
OIL LOW
CHKENGN
0UTAGA5
OUTAGA5
LOW GAS
CLOWDS
BLUSKYZ
MACH E
GOGOGJT
(homage to @GoGoGadgetMachE? or the computer on wheels?)
KWATTS
FATPONY
SH0CKER
SH0CKNG
ESREVER
AY EES
TAILWND
DAWNKEE
3FAZE
3PHASE
NTPUMPD
GASHULL
AMP
N GO
WATT GO
NO TSLA
NOTTSLA
ZEROGAS
NOMOGAS
MUSTANG
GASFREE
4 EARTH
GASLESS
SICKPNY
SIKPONY
KW PONY
PONY KW
XILR8
WLDHRSZ
EV4LIFE
WATTSGO
L
POWN E
POKNEES
PONYPWR
PWRPONY

PWRPNES
Sponsored

codeGR

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge Titanium, (on order) 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Standard Range
Country flag
I have been thinking about this over the past few days. I have one picked out, but don't want to share it yet since I haven't purchased it yet. But, it's more generic EV oriented, not Mustang.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I briefly thought for the GT, I'd put Y USOSLO but thought it was cheesy. I also thought TSLA WHO, but I like MACH DDY personally

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
yowza that's a lot of creativity.

Some of mine:
MAQUIS
0GAS4ME
0CO24ME
NOCO2
WATTPNY
WATTMME
WATTGAS
BATTCAR (needs to be black, though)
BATTME
ZEVPONY
ZEVSTNG

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
yowza that's a lot of creativity.

Some of mine:
MAQUIS
true story: the gf and I had done a rewatch of "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" a little while back. The first time I mentioned "a Mach-E forum I'm active on", she thought I was saying "Maquis (*) forum", and hilarity (**) ensued.

(*) for those who don't know TNG/DS9/Voyager - the "Maquis" were the name of the Federation "terrorist" (***) group that was fighting against the negotiated de-militarized zone with the Cardassian Empire.... Minor importance in TNG, major importance in DS9 and Voyager (where roughly half the crew was originally Maquis) (****)

(**) more confusion tbh

(***) matter of perspective, I suppose

(****) nerdiest post I've ever had on here? I think so (*****)

(*****) that's a lot of footnotes!

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag
true story: the gf and I had done a rewatch of "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" a little while back. The first time I mentioned "a Mach-E forum I'm active on", she thought I was saying "Maquis (*) forum", and hilarity (**) ensued.

(*) for those who don't know TNG/DS9/Voyager - the "Maquis" were the name of the Federation "terrorist" (***) group that was fighting against the negotiated de-militarized zone with the Cardassian Empire.... Minor importance in TNG, major importance in DS9 and Voyager (where roughly half the crew was originally Maquis) (****)

(**) more confusion tbh

I watched DS9 as well. My favorite Christmas tree ornament is the Defiant, and I always liked the way it was described ( "overgunned and overpowered" for a vessel of its size).
I would wager that a considerable number of us here are ST nerds and knew what the Maquis was.... ;-)

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag

(**) more confusion tbh

I once told someone I was a Unix admin and they thought I said Eunuchs.

If you don't know what that is (mentioned in the Bible)

Generally, a eunuch (/ˈjuːnək/ YOO-nək) is a man who has been castrated to serve a specific social function. ... Eunuchs would usually be servants or slaves who had been castrated to make them reliable servants of a royal court where physical access to the ruler could wield great influence.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I once told someone I was a Unix admin and they thought I said Eunuchs.

If you don't know what that is (mentioned in the Bible)

Generally, a eunuch (/ˈjuːnək/ YOO-nək) is a man who has been castrated to serve a specific social function. ... Eunuchs would usually be servants or slaves who had been castrated to make them reliable servants of a royal court where physical access to the ruler could wield great influence.
So now I have to rewatch History of the World part 1 to see the scene with Gregory Hines!

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I watched DS9 as well. My favorite Christmas tree ornament is the Defiant, and I always liked the way it was described ( "overgunned and overpowered" for a vessel of its size).
I would wager that a considerable number of us here are ST nerds and knew what the Maquis was.... ;-)
Back in the 70's and 80's EVERY engineer and computer nerd was a Star Trek fan. Sadly kids today don't appreciate such fine television

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Back in the 70's and 80's EVERY engineer and computer nerd was a Star Trek fan. Sadly kids today don't appreciate such fine television
Some of the YouTubes have closed captions that frequently spell it maki, making me hungry with thoughts of Grabber Blue Tuna ?