agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Ordering customers have a virtual contract with FoMoCo that the dealer accepted with a “stated” ADM. Changing that after the fact is the big no no. Customers buying via the traditional dealer model have no contract and get to haggle, it really is that simple. My point was that Mr. aGoldman shouldn’t be dissing Mike for doing the right thing for the right reasons.
Who's dissing Mike? I'm trying to get him to see what's going on out in the wild. I appreciate Mike Levine is at least trying.
Sponsored

jrstinkfish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Who's dissing Mike? I'm trying to get him to see what's going on out in the wild. I appreciate Mike Levine is at least trying.
Per the first post in this thread, Levine initially responded to someone complaining about a car for sale on the lot having ADM, not a customer who ordered one and got a surprise ADM. Not sure how it has morphed into "he only means customer orders."

scubauke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e wanta be
Country flag
I have great appreciation for Mr. Levine. I found the car I wanted with 5k adm. Contacted Mr Levine and the adm magically went away and the gm instantly became my best buddy.
Have now a great relationship with the dealership. who knew?

TGIF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Pacifica PHEV, ‘22 RR Premium 4X
Country flag
Wish I had seen this before I looked at an in stock GT PE with an ADM that they said they would knock down to $12,500 for me. It’s gone now.

Harlaquin72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Dealers love to claim market adjustment because the car is rare and hard to find. But i tend to only get rare and hard to find cars and when i go to trade what ever they tell me they will give me I counter with my 10K market adjustment because you know the car is rare and hard to find. The always get all pissed... i say yeah that how we feel about it. I make it very clear its a market adjustment supply and demand I have the supply they have the demand I want 10k over. they tend to cut their crap after that and take nay mark ups off their car I'm wanting.
Sponsored