Eugene

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Country flag
I always thought Ford should of made a special GT badge for the performance package, like red and chrome instead of black and chrome.
Sponsored

bristol16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE, '15 SS
Country flag
I always thought Ford should of made a special GT badge for the performance package, like red and chrome instead of black and chrome.
Good looking wheels and a little extra torque are special enough for me. I don’t think red accents would look great on an orange car either. Fortunately the calipers are kind of separated from the bodywork.

lostculture

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Orange Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Hi all, I finally have a picture of the car to post. Originally put an order in for Iconic Silver but was not made so we changed it to Cyber Orange. It's a Premium Extended range AWD so no black "grill" for me. Ordered on 22ed March 2021, selected/confirmed 27 September(what were they doing for 6 months?), delivered 7 April - 381 days wait . . .
Thousand miles on the clock and enjoyed them all. Easy to find in the parking lot and the color pops in the sun. Give a warm welcome to Fugeo Habanero!
Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club untitled-8237-Edit

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club untitled-8242

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club untitled-8253-Edit

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club untitled-8256

MadManMoon

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE, 2007 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hi all, I finally have a picture of the car to post. Originally put an order in for Iconic Silver but was not made so we changed it to Cyber Orange. It's a Premium Extended range AWD so no black "grill" for me. Ordered on 22ed March 2021, selected/confirmed 27 September(what were they doing for 6 months?), delivered 7 April - 381 days wait . . .
Thousand miles on the clock and enjoyed them all. Easy to find in the parking lot and the color pops in the sun. Give a warm welcome to Fugeo Habanero!
Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club MME GT PE first shot

After seeing Cyber Orange only in GTs for so long, a non-GT CO looks so...weird! Gonna take some getting used to. Looks fantastic in any configuration, though - congratulations!

lostculture

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Orange Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
After seeing Cyber Orange only in GTs for so long, a non-GT CO looks so...weird! Gonna take some getting used to. Looks fantastic in any configuration, though - congratulations!
Yeah, Ford changed the color restrictions. The iconic silver became exclusive to the 2021 build and the gabber blue lost its exclusivity as a pre-order color only. I haven't seen a Cyber Orange GT's in the Pittsburgh area yet and I've only seen one GT model in the wild. I haven't seen another Cyber Orange MachE in any model in our area. There is a CO Bronco in my neighborhood and I parked next to it at the gum. Didn't have my phone on me to get a picture though.
A lot of MachE shipments must have arrived in March/April as I've seen 5 in various colors around our neighborhood since then and maybe just the one before. Tesla sales seemed to explode in our area in earl to mid 2021.

Last edited:

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Today, my car happened to be in for a little PPF touch-up at the same time as @MyLittlePony2022!

Enjoy the GTPE Cyber Orange twinsies action! @MyLittlePony2022 had them leave a little surprise for me on my seat when I picked the car up too.

(and there's also a bonus Rivian R1T in Launch Green in the background, yawn).

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_0018

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_0019 (1)

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_0020 (1)

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_0022

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_0033

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Picked up my UK 2022 RWD ER today as a replacement for my year old 2021 Rapid Red.

Here's a couple of pics I took while she was still showroom sparkly ....

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_9097

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_9078

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Miata, Mach E Select, Fusion
Country flag
Where is the love for the Cyber Orange?
I get pulled over 3 times per week to get compliments on my car, two people this week specifically asked me the name of the color.

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club 20220625_120328-01

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
I get pulled over 3 times per week to get compliments on my car, two people this week specifically asked me the name of the color.

I too have had many compliments on our CO GTPE… and lots of love… (and three people who paint cars that really are blown away by it).

OrangeSilentStang

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e Premium AWD ER (On Order)
Country flag

As a current owner of a 2018 Mustang GT in Orange Fury and a future (Very soon, hopefully) owner of a MME in Cyber Orange, I can tell you this will not stop. Hell, my first pony was an 08 in Grabber Orange. The compliments will come at just about every drive through for eternity.

I even had a cop on my long highway drive home pull me over once and gave me a warning with "I see you every day driving this route, hard to miss that color, it's so cool. Next time I want you a few miles slower than you were going or I will give you a ticket. )

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Did a bit of a road trip into the Lake District area of the UK recently (not far from the border with Scotland). Lots of hills and lakes which were ideal for a few photo opportunities - thought I'd share my favorite shot with you all....

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_9368
Sponsored