MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I'm just excited to finally join one of the least popular most exclusive color clubs. Wattney has arrived, so we went to visit him and get paperwork rolling, and we pick him up on Monday. Then he'll get ceramic, matching window tint on the fronts, and a grill wrap in the next two weeks.
20221027_165139.jpg
Congratulations on getting Wattney and joining the best MME color club.

AlexRaven

First Name
Alexandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR cyber-orange
Country flag
I'm just excited to finally join one of the least popular most exclusive color clubs. Wattney has arrived, so we went to visit him and get paperwork rolling, and we pick him up on Monday. Then he'll get ceramic, matching window tint on the fronts, and a grill wrap in the next two weeks.
20221027_165139.jpg
i am glad not to have the "grill wrap" - makes it even more exclusive :cool: But I like the glossy fenders - maybe I'll have those wrapped next year

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Not the best picture setting, but we did ceramic last week, and washed last night with Chemical Guys foam cannon and Sticky Snowball. After my long commute this morning, he still looks handsome, and the orange is popping.
Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club car
What is "Sticky Snowball"???

rcechinel

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
What is "Sticky Snowball"???
It's a Chemical Guys snow foam shampoo. I used it too, pretty good. It even removes dead bugs, with some effort.

Iam7foot1

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance Cyber Orange
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Added stripes and front/passenger/windshield tint to match the back on my GT today. I think Ford should offer a stripes option with their Mach E trims. It looks so sick.

Originally, I had ordered the stripe kit from AutoDesignShop.com but the kit arrived defective with lots of white cracks and bubbles- so my local wrap shop did these with 3M. Now that I've seen the kit in person, I think the 3M looks better because it has no white outline around the black stripes.

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_20221203_121025

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club 20221205_143508

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_20221204_080228

Jelatho

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e - Cyber orange - select RWD SR
Occupation
Architect - Bim manager
Country flag
Looking Great! My select RWD should arrive any day now. Glad to see i'm not the only poor dude here ;)

Wish we didn't need front license plates either in europe. Makes the front look so much nicer!

canuck1975

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select MME with tech package - "Peggy"
Country flag
Looking Great! My select RWD should arrive any day now. Glad to see i'm not the only poor dude here ;)

Wish we didn't need front license plates either in europe. Makes the front look so much nicer!
Oh, we have a front plate law too, I just dont' have it on yet. I don't want to drill the bumper and am getting a a sto-n-go attachment thing.

Jelatho

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e - Cyber orange - select RWD SR
Occupation
Architect - Bim manager
Country flag
Oh, we have a front plate law too, I just dont' have it on yet. I don't want to drill the bumper and am getting a a sto-n-go attachment thing.
Ah, I thought some states didn't have the front plate laws. In any case, in Belgium we have White plates with red lettering, that's going to clash with the yellow quite a bit :rolleyes:

KIMache

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME CARt1
Country flag
@Iam7foot1 Thank you for posting those pics! We were considering doing exactly that, but have taken a pause on putting more cash into the car right now. I was dying for some good pics of it on Cyber Orange.

Iam7foot1

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance Cyber Orange
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
@Iam7foot1 Thank you for posting those pics! We were considering doing exactly that, but have taken a pause on putting more cash into the car right now. I was dying for some good pics of it on Cyber Orange.
@KIMache For sure dude. Why are you pausing on spending more? Are you thinking about trading it in?
Sponsored