Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
That color is growing on me. Not enough to start the 14-month wait all over again though. ;)
I’m still not giving you a ride due to the disparaging things you’ve said in the past
Sponsored

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club 77D3359F-C63F-4FC7-8862-ACA1505AA45D

Look at this beauty!!!

credit to insta.

sabat

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Ecoboost
Country flag
I was planning on Space White, but I’m leaning toward Cyber Orange now. Partly because of the stitching of the GT interior, has anyone considered that on this thread?

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
I was planning on Space White, but I’m leaning toward Cyber Orange now. Partly because of the stitching of the GT interior, has anyone considered that on this thread?
It does seem that the "copper" stitching matches best with cyber orange.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Like the GT pictured on the previous page with the standard wheels this one also lacks the black on the lower section of the rear bumper, seems odd to not paint it when the rest of the vehicle has had the gloss black applied as it does the rear end no favors without it.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Those wheels looks so good, BUT, I just stared at one up close, and the amount of time it will take my OCD to constantly clean each one with all those nooks and crannies, is staggering. I might just stick woth the stock GT wheels then with the big round openings.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
I still like the grabber blue much better, but I’ll admit the cyber orange pops. Also jelly of the GT grill.

My current rankings....
1. Grabber Blue
2. Star White
3. Cyber Orange
4. Rapid Red
Everything else.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
From Grabber now to Cyber for the GT, but I kind of have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing a dark matter in real life, just to see...

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Those wheels looks so good, BUT, I just stared at one up close, and the amount of time it will take my OCD to constantly clean each one with all those nooks and crannies, is staggering. I might just stick woth the stock GT wheels then with the big round openings.
At least a large section of the wheel is black so you only need to clean the face :), then again I am used to ford giving me a wheel that was pain to clean on pervious ford I owned back in the day, thankfully I didn't own it that long before trading it in for a similar ford with a much easier wheel to clean lol

Ford Mustang Mach-E CYBER ORANGE METALLIC Mach-E Club 1615940836996

Xenotet

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 Ford Focus ST, ‘21 Toyota Venza Ltd
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Country flag
Those pictures make CO look so so so good! I saw a CO Ranger today and it was honestly kind of disappointing. Almost looked like a school bus or yellow highway divider. Does anyone know if the Ranger’s CO is the same as the Mach E’s? On Ford.com’s Build and Price it’s listed as “Cyber Orange” for the Ranger and “Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat” for the MMEGT.
Sponsored