Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Citroën Berlingo 2009
Country flag
Any chance Ford make them in beautiful « Deep Impact Blue »? It’s my favourite Ford colour!
Sponsored

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Any chance Ford make them in beautiful « Deep Impact Blue »? It’s my favourite Ford colour!
That would probably be my first choice too, or right up there with the red and orange. A true metalic darker blue, not a flat baby blue.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I recently got the Canadian price for park assist 2.0 and 360 camera and it's $1995 and $550, not so bad. I was inquiring those price from my dealer, has nothing is on-line here on Ford,ca, because I wanted to know those option prices just in case I had to change my Premium order for a Select one but with all the options exept the panoramic roof. :)

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I recently got the Canadian price for park assist 2.0 and 360 camera and it's $1995 and $550, not so bad. I was inquiring those price from my dealer, has nothing is on-line here on Ford,ca, because I wanted to know those option prices just in case I had to change my Premium order for a Select one but with all the options exept the panoramic roof. :)
And the B&O sound system that I didn't see available in option. I would order a Select with Confort package, 360 camera and B&O sound system if I could. Actually the Premium cost $7,883 more tax included.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
And the B&O sound system that I didn't see available in option. I would order a Select with Confort package, 360 camera and B&O sound system if I could. Actually the Premium cost $7,883 more tax included.
And you can get an ensemble decor for $995 which is the 19" wheels and tire plus a Black Top. Yes to bad for B&O sound system.

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
And you can get an ensemble decor for $995 which is the 19" wheels and tire plus a Black Top. Yes to bad for B&O sound system.
I think that decor package is included in confort package. So the confort package is a no brainer for those who order the Select

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
My wife is on board with the Cyber Orange! Not that it matters....

GTMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GTPE in DMG
Country flag
With the conversions from reservations to orders happening next week, it would be nice if Ford would update their website with the new colors. Maybe even give us the build & price function.

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I would probably take that color too but not a chance for 2021. They will probably add new colors for 2022 following the disapointing initial color offering

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer