Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Performance Cyber Orange
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Added stripes and front/passenger/windshield tint to match the back on my GT today. I think Ford should offer a stripes option with their Mach E trims. It looks so sick.

Originally, I had ordered the stripe kit from AutoDesignShop.com but the kit arrived defective with lots of white cracks and bubbles- so my local wrap shop did these with 3M. Now that I've seen the kit in person, I think the 3M looks better because it has no white outline around the black stripes.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cyber Orange Mach-E GT w/ Racing Stripes IMG_20221203_121025

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cyber Orange Mach-E GT w/ Racing Stripes 20221205_143508

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cyber Orange Mach-E GT w/ Racing Stripes IMG_20221204_080228

Last edited:

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
Sick is right.

I think there are far too few Cyber Orange Mach-Es around, this takes it to another level.

nmope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME GTPE, 17 MX5 Club
Country flag
Looks 🔥

how much did they charge for the stripes and how much for the tint?

BuckBaker

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT Cyber Orange, '86 Bronco, '83 280zx
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Added stripes and front/passenger/windshield tint to match the back on my GT today. I think Ford should offer a stripes option with their Mach E trims. It looks so sick.

Originally, I had ordered the stripe kit from AutoDesignShop.com but the kit arrived defective with lots of white cracks and bubbles- so my local wrap shop did these with 3M. Now that I've seen the kit in person, I think the 3M looks better because it has no white outline around the black stripes.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cyber Orange Mach-E GT w/ Racing Stripes IMG_20221204_080228

I was planning on doing something very similar to mine when it comes in. It looks really good!

Buzz

First Name
Lamonte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select, AWD, Comfort/Tech, Star White
Occupation
Studying Environmental Chemistry
Country flag
Looks awesome!

OP
OP

Iam7foot1

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Looks 🔥

how much did they charge for the stripes and how much for the tint?
The stripes were $400 I think and the tint for the top/windshield/driver/passenger were $1,200 so $1,600 together I think. It was pretty expensive but they did a great job.

They asked me if I wanted to coat the paint job with ceramic for an extra charge. Does anyone know if that's easy for me to do myself, or should I pay someone else to do it? I think they said $300 for 1 coat that lasts for 2 years.

nmope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME GTPE, 17 MX5 Club
Country flag
The stripes were $400 I think and the tint for the top/windshield/driver/passenger were $1,200 so $1,600 together I think. It was pretty expensive but they did a great job.

They asked me if I wanted to coat the paint job with ceramic for an extra charge. Does anyone know if that's easy for me to do myself, or should I pay someone else to do it? I think they said $300 for 1 coat that lasts for 2 years.
Seems like a great price for the stripes! Not a lot of money for high impact.
The price for the tints are reasonable but a little on the high side. The quote for ceramic is much cheaper, I was quoted $775 although it had an 8 year warranty. I declined the ceramic.

romanservices

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTPE, FJ Cruiser, F150 EcoBoost, F-53
Country flag
Looks good, I'd consider the same on our cyber orange GTPE but honestly it's not fast enough to earn it's stripes.

Mandragon

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium Mach-E
Country flag

$400 for vinyl stripes? NOT expensive. I've been quoted anywhere between 800-1200 for just two racing stripes. As for your tints, that def seems on the high side.

Lastly, I would say if you are handy and think you can tackle coating then go for it but seeing as how they're only going to charge you $300 for it, just have them do it. I did a 5 year coating for 1200.

In any case, your Mach E looks fantastic!

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag

Sweet

OP
OP

Iam7foot1

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Looks good, I'd consider the same on our cyber orange GTPE but honestly it's not fast enough to earn it's stripes.
Haha! So true. This car is so slow after 60 mph and almost every other EV can accelerate just about as quick. It looks great though!

Shelbeast

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Delivered 9/9/22, GT500
Occupation
Sausage Maker
Country flag
Haha! So true. This car is so slow after 60 mph and almost every other EV can accelerate just about as quick. It looks great though!
I've seen slower muscle cars with stripes. So, I think it's earned them.

romanservices

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTPE, FJ Cruiser, F150 EcoBoost, F-53
Country flag
I've seen slower muscle cars with stripes. So, I think it's earned them.
Sure but there's a difference between quick and fast, these are definitely quick but not fast. Not saying anything bad about them just being honest with myself and sharing my opinion. :) In my younger years I put stripes on a 2002 F250 7.3L Diesel that was neither quick or fast.
Sponsored