Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
yeah, unfortunately in Canada the premium EAWD doesn’t qualify for the tax credit for some reason…we just took delivery of ours and I looked at the list….only the standard range premiums and selects are on the list…
You must have the extended range battery then? Premium qualifies with the standard range battery - which I originally ordered :)
Sponsored

Wycroe

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E; 2015 F150
Occupation
Paramedic
You must have the extended range battery then? Premium qualifies with the standard range battery - which I originally ordered :)
Yup, extended range. I’d really like to understand the logic behind removing the extended range ones though

OP
OP
MellowJohnny

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
Yup, extended range. I’d really like to understand the logic behind removing the extended range ones though
When you add the extra $8000 for the extend range battery and put it in the the magic black box government rebate-o-meter it makes the car "too expensive" I believe.

I get not wanting to finance "rich people's cars" (this is where the rebates in France fell apart) but the extra paid for more range should not factor in to the calculations. If the base model qualifies, they all should.
Sponsored