Dang it feels good to be a mach-e owner - thank you forum!

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Hemp building materials entrepreneur
Country flag
I picked up my car on Friday following a very straightforward purchase process and had a great Memorial Day weekend! I'll keep it brief and will finish with sharing an opportunity I think some on this forum could be excited about.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dang it feels good to be a mach-e owner - thank you forum! IMG_0038

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dang it feels good to be a mach-e owner - thank you forum! 64393226071__D805243A-AF88-4D03-B3AE-4B346E15549E

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dang it feels good to be a mach-e owner - thank you forum! IMG_0045

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dang it feels good to be a mach-e owner - thank you forum! IMG_0040

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dang it feels good to be a mach-e owner - thank you forum! IMG_0048

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dang it feels good to be a mach-e owner - thank you forum! 64395462930__AE39EC11-A35B-479E-B452-2217375DF643

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dang it feels good to be a mach-e owner - thank you forum! IMG_0059

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dang it feels good to be a mach-e owner - thank you forum! IMG_0056

I have loved driving the car so far. I'm taking it super mellow maxing out efficient driving. 1PD is the future. PAAK has worked flawlessly and even Ford Pass <> Google assistant as you can see in the last video. My charger worked right away at home and I haven't needed to charge anywhere else yet.

For those that could tell from the last photo, that's Sun Valley, ID in the background. Sun Valley is home to a lot of Teslas, a lot more pickup trucks, and a lot of celebrities/athletes/techstars. I'm hoping people seeing electric vehicles here will rub off on more of Idaho to keep our state clean and beautiful. They are aggressively supporting fast charging infrastructure which my business will pursue installing....

...some of you have reached out asking what "Hemp building materials entrepreneur" in my profile means. I founded a company called Hempitecture that tomorrow will announce our plans to bring a hemp insulation factory to southern Idaho. Hopefully you're interested in the sustainability side of the Mach-e (non-animal leather FTW), so if this project sounds like something our country & planet needs, we are partially financing it through equity crowdfunding. Hempitecture privately announced this to our email list on Friday and have 25% of our goal reserved (we expected this to take months!!). There are limits you can say in regards to advertising the fundraise, but all the details of the project are here on Wefunder.

If you watch the video at the top you'll see the 2013 F150 I'm moving out of and in the video at the bottom you'll see me talking about making a forum for our customers/investors inspired by this awesome forum.

Thank you to the all stars out there who make this forum so useful. Let's keep supporting this awesome car so Ford will want to make it even more awesome.

Cheers!

Tommy

Legal Disclosure
We are 'testing the waters' to gauge investor interest in an offering under Regulation Crowdfunding. No money or other consideration is being solicited. If sent, it will not be accepted. No offer to buy securities will be accepted. No part of the purchase price will be received until a Form C is filed and only through Wefunder’s platform. Any indication of interest involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.

Last edited:

50 Deep

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 GT500, 17 GT350R, 15 GT3, 00 Lightning, 91 Fox
Occupation
Wheel Whore
Country flag
Welcome to the family bro! I need to make it out to Idaho soon. Anywhere in particular you recommend going?

In the right lighting my Infinite blue tends to look like carbonized....

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dang it feels good to be a mach-e owner - thank you forum! SV301S Mach E Set 2-03

OP
OP
tommygibbons46
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Hemp building materials entrepreneur
Country flag
Welcome to the family bro! I need to make it out to Idaho soon. Anywhere in particular you recommend going?

In the right lighting my Infinite blue tends to look like carbonized....

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dang it feels good to be a mach-e owner - thank you forum! SV301S Mach E Set 2-03
Hard to beat Ketchum! Stanley and cœur d’alene are also very beautiful. Boise is booming and twin falls is a hidden gem. Gems everywhere - it’s the gem state!

50 Deep

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 GT500, 17 GT350R, 15 GT3, 00 Lightning, 91 Fox
Occupation
Wheel Whore
Country flag
Hard to beat Ketchum! Stanley and cœur d’alene are also very beautiful. Boise is booming and twin falls is a hidden gem. Gems everywhere - it’s the gem state!
Guess I better get out there before all the gems are gone. I am a big fan of the Pacific North West but want a little less rain. I've heard Idaho was the ticket.

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Congratulations. I am so impressed with mine. They really did it right. I wish you many miles of fun! I have put 900 miles on mine in 1 week and 3 days!!!!!

smp

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congratulations, Tommy, and welcome to the club!
I see from your descriptions that you are probably enjoying your new ME as much as I've been enjoying mine.

smp

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I second Stanley, as a get away. If you’re into natural beauty and remote locations. Ketchum if your more bound to civilization.

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
Welcome to the club!

Also, nice eclectic mix of music you got there!