Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I joined the Dark Matter club January 3rd when I picked up a cancelled order. I added the AOSK seat covers I discovered on another thread. I went with the Red to give the car a shot of color...love how it turned out. Here is the link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B3HKNQBR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ford Mustang Mach-E DARK MATTER GRAY Mach-E Club mach e

I like the dark wheels. One of the first mods I plan to make (SEL SR AWD built this week hopefully) is to upgrade the tires and move to black wheels. Not really sure how they would go with DMG but this helps.

Other thought I had was to buy the GTPE wheel package from Ford.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
I like the dark wheels. One of the first mods I plan to make (SEL SR AWD built this week hopefully) is to upgrade the tires and move to black wheels. Not really sure how they would go with DMG but this helps.

Other thought I had was to buy the GTPE wheel package from Ford.
I love the way my matte black wheels look on my dmg. I almost didn't do it, but in the past I've bought lighter color wheels and regretted not trying out all black.

If I was a little more daring I would have done the matte bronze. They do look so good on a dark car.

PalsyWalsy

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 400H, Lexus 300H, Buick Enclave, Mach E GT
Occupation
School Administration
Country flag
Nothing exciting (except to me) to report, but with the long weekend I finally got to do a thorough cleaning, clay bar, and ceramic coat put on. Looks so much better when clean and shiny.

And btw, for those that may not be in the know, using the clay bar is legit! I never used one before and holy Roddy Rowdy Piper did that make a huge difference! That car is so unbelievably smooth afterwards before applying the ceramic coating.

Ford Mustang Mach-E DARK MATTER GRAY Mach-E Club PXL_20220904_160852179.MP

Ford Mustang Mach-E DARK MATTER GRAY Mach-E Club PXL_20220904_160912777.MP

TX_MME

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT DMG
Country flag
Had planned to post pics after getting it detailed since the dealer didn’t do it when I picked up, but guess it wasn’t meant to be. Got the dreaded call from my girlfriend that a post jumped up and hit the bumper. 😢 Had it for 1 month.

Ford Mustang Mach-E DARK MATTER GRAY Mach-E Club C51AC800-8C1B-4583-A5FA-E373B88D57F2

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Had planned to post pics after getting it detailed since the dealer didn’t do it when I picked up, but guess it wasn’t meant to be. Got the dreaded call from my girlfriend that a post jumped up and hit the bumper. 😢 Had it for 1 month.

Ford Mustang Mach-E DARK MATTER GRAY Mach-E Club C51AC800-8C1B-4583-A5FA-E373B88D57F2
Is that cracked as all? It looks like scratches that very potentially can be buffed out. Good luck! Sorry to hear.

TX_MME

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT DMG
Country flag
Is that cracked as all? It looks like scratches that very potentially can be buffed out. Good luck! Sorry to hear.
It's gouges into the plastic unfortunately. She hasn't gotten home with it yet, so going to take a closer look, but doesn't look like it will be something that can be buffed. It will probably have to be sanded and repainted.