Day Light Saving Time switch + Departure Time = Ailurefay!

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
So, got into my car this morning to run my Sunday morning errands and discovered that the switch to DST made the car not do the set departure time preconditioning. The time on the car changed, both the car and the phone show that the departure time is set and activated, it just didn't happen.

To answer the obvious question - the departure time was set for 7:00 and not the non-existant 2:00 time this morning. Has anybody else experienced this too or am I just "lucky"?
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Gotta love FordPass working together with Sync.

Up and Over

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT, Iconic Silver
Country flag
Same—was also set for 7. I can’t say I’m surprised it didn’t pre-condition. If it doesn’t work tomorrow, I’ll reset the departure times.

So, got into my car this morning to run my Sunday morning errands and discovered that the switch to DST made the car not do the set departure time preconditioning. The time on the car changed, both the car and the phone show that the departure time is set and activated, it just didn't happen.

To answer the obvious question - the departure time was set for 7:00 and not the non-existant 2:00 time this morning. Has anybody else experienced this too or am I just "lucky"?

Kitten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach E GT with pano roof
Country flag
I was completely unsurprised to find my car was not preconditioned this morning. Hoping closing the app and restarting it might help. Otherwise, I can just change the time zone I suppose, rather than reset all my departure times.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Weird as my departure time was set for 6:30am this morning to go golfing and the pre-conditioning DID occur. Car clock had automatically updated to PDT.
Sponsored