Dealer Experience - Wichita Falls Ford ("The Ford House")

kmechols

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
After more than six months of patiently waiting, my new Mach-E arrived yesterday. I've been following this forum for a long time and have read many dealer experience horror stories.

I wanted to post something positive about my dealer, "The Ford House" in Wichita Falls, TX - no ADM, no add-ons like pin-striping, data dots, etc. No pressure. No hard sell. No surprises. They accepted my X-Plan PIN without hesitation. Great financing too.

I specifically want to mention two individuals; Tobe Carrillo was our sales consultant (214-694-5289) and Ashtin Gardner was our finance manager. Wonderful folks to deal with!
Sponsored

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
After more than six months of patiently waiting, my new Mach-E arrived yesterday. I've been following this forum for a long time and have read many dealer experience horror stories.

I wanted to post something positive about my dealer, "The Ford House" in Wichita Falls, TX - no ADM, no add-ons like pin-striping, data dots, etc. No pressure. No hard sell. No surprises. They accepted my X-Plan PIN without hesitation. Great financing too.

I specifically want to mention two individuals; Tobe Carrillo was our sales consultant (214-694-5289) and Ashtin Gardner was our finance manager. Wonderful folks to deal with!
Did you not use the Ford Options? I was wondering what kind of rate options are available.

OP
OP

kmechols

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did you not use the Ford Options? I was wondering what kind of rate options are available.
I didn't use options, just traditional financing.

fmtexmme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Thanks for posting. We need to get the word out about the good dealers so people will know who to use. The problem is many (most?) people will get a price from a good dealer but then run to a bad dealer who promises to beat the price by $500 (and then proceed to low ball the trade in, jack up the interest rate, etc).
Sponsored