OP
V6premium

V6premium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang v6
Country flag
I don't know - maybe they don't add ADM for me because I already have an MME order with them. But check them anyway - the Internet guy I was contacting with was always really nice and reasonable.
If you already have an order then yes they cant charge you, I am looking at the ones in inventory
Sponsored

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
If you already have an order then yes they cant charge you, I am looking at the ones in inventory
That's what I am telling you - they are offering me the ones they have in their inventory - right now.

Why you don't just call them and ask - why all this guessing? They are a no ADM dealer, btw.

bruceski88

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
That's what I am telling you - they are offering me the ones they have in their inventory - right now.
Capital Ford in SJ told me they will sell at MSRP, but no surprise all inventory and soon to arrive cars are spoken for

dixiekidd88

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Prem XAWD, 14 f150 3.5 Ecoboost, 22 Edge ST 2.7
Country flag
Fremont Ford has 5k, sunnyvale ford has 4k...others I called wont confirm that there is no ADM
will call these guys and check
Please call us. 925-634-3551 ask for the internet department/Brent or myself Joey. I do not want to see anyone pay over MSRP. It is nonsense.

Metalheadal

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Mach-E Premium RWD extended range orde
Occupation
Chief Stationary Engineer
Country flag
Wow, familiar names, and no idea that Bill Brandt is still there. If I remember right that place was like the last stop out there and small. But, that was 30 years ago, probably built way up since.

Electric cars in the Bay Area go a little nuts. I've been following the Toyota RAV4 Prime, can't imagine I'd buy one, but dealers are asking $10K markup on that, making it at $58K RAV4. I hope no one's paid it but they probably have.
Online. Hew has three coming over the next few months or so....

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
When it's time to convert my reservation for a GT into an order I might just switch dealerships. I hate the dealership I picked for my reservation. I bet they're also charging ADM and not accepting X-Plan pricing.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I just called Ford's 800 number and changed my dealer on my MME GT reservation. Can't wait until next week to convert to an order.
Sponsored