Dealer Fee for MachE in inventory

V6premium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang v6
Country flag
Did any Ford dealership in SFBayArea waive the dealership fee on the MachE Premiums ?
I haven't ordered one online and trying to test-drive and get one from inventory or order on online, but evryone in the SFBay seem to be selling the ones in inventory well over the MSPR ~3995-5000 more. I just want to check if anyone waived it and also what's the wait time if I order one online now and do I need to pay over MSRP (like 3k-5km more ?) even after online order and waiting

Thanks
Sponsored

Ixoye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB FE Mach e, ‘16 fusion energi, ‘14 Focus EV
Country flag
Did any Ford dealership in SFBayArea waive the dealership fee on the MachE Premiums ?
I haven't ordered one online and trying to test-drive and get one from inventory or order on online, but evryone in the SFBay seem to be selling the ones in inventory well over the MSPR ~3995-5000 more. I just want to check if anyone waived it and also what's the wait time if I order one online now and do I need to pay over MSRP (like 3k-5km more ?) even after online order and waiting

Thanks
keep looking. You will find one that isn't charging an ADM. I ended up buying one a couple of states away and had mostly fun driving it home.

ToddH

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E RWD X Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I didn't pay an ADM at the Ford Store in Morgan Hill, CA. I'm very happy with the sales people in that store. This is the first dealer of any brand that I'm willing to recommend. They aren't perfect but I've found that they're responsive to feedback. I pre-ordered mine so you'd have to check to be sure that my experience is being duplicated for Mach E's in inventory. (If they have any).

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Thanks
I gave up trying to get a declined one or a dealer ordered inventory one last week. All of he Bay Area dealers are selling what they have for MSRP plus between 3k to 10K over. It is the end of the month, so maybe you can get the ADM off. I do have one on order for build week of April 19th. Should see it around late May, early June.

OP
OP
V6premium

V6premium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang v6
Country flag
I didn't pay an ADM at the Ford Store in Morgan Hill, CA. I'm very happy with the sales people in that store. This is the first dealer of any brand that I'm willing to recommend. They aren't perfect but I've found that they're responsive to feedback. I pre-ordered mine so you'd have to check to be sure that my experience is being duplicated for Mach E's in inventory. (If they have any).
I will check with them, thanks

OP
OP
V6premium

V6premium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang v6
Country flag
I gave up trying to get a declined one or a dealer ordered inventory one last week. All of he Bay Area dealers are selling what they have for MSRP plus between 3k to 10K over. It is the end of the month, so maybe you can get the ADM off. I do have one on order for build week of April 19th. Should see it around late May, early June.
Yeah these guys are all killing the joy. Congrats on your order. I might just order one and wait

Metalheadal

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Mach-E Premium RWD extended range orde
Occupation
Chief Stationary Engineer
Country flag
keep looking. You will find one that isn't charging an ADM. I ended up buying one a couple of states away and had mostly fun driving it home.

Thanks
I went to Bill Brandt Ford in Brentwood earlier this month. No ADM.

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
Wow, familiar names, and no idea that Bill Brandt is still there. If I remember right that place was like the last stop out there and small. But, that was 30 years ago, probably built way up since.

Electric cars in the Bay Area go a little nuts. I've been following the Toyota RAV4 Prime, can't imagine I'd buy one, but dealers are asking $10K markup on that, making it at $58K RAV4. I hope no one's paid it but they probably have.

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
Not sure where you were looking at - check Walnut Creek Ford - all Mach Es they are selling (and they have few on the lot right now) are without ADM. They are contacting me all the time - they just don't have right now the color and model I ordered.

OP
OP
V6premium

V6premium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang v6
Country flag
Not sure where you were looking at - check Walnut Creek Ford - all Mach Es they are selling (and they have few on the lot right now) are without ADM. They are contacting me all the time - they just don't have right now the color and model I ordered.
Fremont Ford has 5k, sunnyvale ford has 4k...others I called wont confirm that there is no ADM
will call these guys and check

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
Fremont Ford has 5k, sunnyvale ford has 4k...others I called wont confirm that there is no ADM
will call these guys and check
I don't know - maybe they don't add ADM for me because I already have an MME order with them. But check them anyway - the Internet guy I was contacting with was always really nice and reasonable.
Sponsored