Dealer in Canada has Mach-E for sale

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I think all of our Canadian buyers should call Island Ford to just pick one up today instead of waiting until theirs are built. How about it @ClaudeMach-E, @SebastienMachE, @kdryden99, @PeeCee, @bullshark, @Ajpeo3, @Mike16, @smart185, @JckDnls, @spazkey, @Leonard Rae, @Shayne, @GreenEV, @Thor188, @Wildthing.
There are probably cancelled preorders. We have our VIN since a while in Canada so a dealer with a canceled pre-order is free to list the car with the VIN, even if it's not in stock
Sponsored

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
There are probably cancelled preorders. We have our VIN since a while in Canada so a dealer with a canceled pre-order is free to list the car with the VIN, even if it's not in stock
Technically no because they're supposed to notify Ford and not take possesion of the vehicle just the same

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I think all of our Canadian buyers should call Island Ford to just pick one up today instead of waiting until theirs are built. How about it @ClaudeMach-E, @SebastienMachE, @PeeCee, @Ajpeo3, @Mike16, @smart185, @JckDnls, @spazkey, @Leonard Rae, @Shayne, @GreenEV, @Thor188, @Wildthing.
It's three time zones away. Plenty of time.
Only 4400 km by road or 15.5 hr on a plane ?! Thanks for the tip I am all over it. Hope it is not someone that misspoke. My dealer only 40 km away is so yesterday.

Leonard Rae

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Platinum and Audi A-4 Quattro Convertible
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It could be virtually anything!
In talking with the ford dealership here in British Columbia the GM stated that most all of the Canadian Dealerships are going to be allocated 4 only MME period. I have no reason not to believe him as I've been dealing with for a very long time (love my Fords).

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Prices, product specifications and other information shown on this site are for information purposes only, are subject to change at any time without obligation, and may not be completely up to date or accurate.

Yeah, no kidding. ?

I tried the window sticker lookup. Got this:

Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.

Leonard Rae

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Platinum and Audi A-4 Quattro Convertible
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Those cars cannot be sold in BC with the tinted windshields and the front drivers and passenger windows. Just a marketing gimmick

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
They will set up a virtual test drive for their virtual car. :)
It seems like they were able to secure 4 for sales. Wonder what the markup will be.
It's probably just a sales/marketting trick they are using, I don't believe one bit they where aloud to order 4 for their inventory. I've heard of a Kia dealer that had tried something like this with the Niro and the consequences where I think they lost the right to sale it for a while and they had to pay a fine to Kia Canada I've heard.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well I'm sorry has a customer that had reserved in January I still don't have a build date so less of a VIN #., if dealers start playing this game we will never get our cars, cancelled ordered should go to the next reservation on their supposidly waiting in line customer not to the dealer.

Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just got an e-mail from my dealer today. Build date November 23, delivery December 12. VIN confirmed 3FMTK3SU0MMAXXXXX. Giddy up
And your reservation/order date was?????

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Just got an e-mail from my dealer today. Build date November 23, delivery December 12. VIN confirmed 3FMTK3SU0MMAXXXXX. Giddy up
Wow you got a delivery date? Mine is the same build date and I"m in California. Wonder what that translates to...

Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag
Wow you got a delivery date? Mine is the same build date and I"m in California. Wonder what that translates to...
2-3 weeks to transport by train to Toronto then truck to Ottawa. I would say at least half that to get to California!!!!
Sponsored