Dealer is telling me this is Ford Options Contract?

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
My MME is scheduled to arrive around May 22 and I was at the Dealer today to test drive their Demo model. We talked paperwork and I told him SPECIFICALLY that I was going with Ford Options / Xplan pricing. I got this reply and don't think it is Ford Options (as he mentions 'Red Carpet').

To be fair, they have been nice an accommodating so far - and have sold other MME's to NJ folks. I just think this may be wrong info.

This is the reply I got today:

Sal, It is the Ford Red Carpet Option and that will be on the contract when you pick it up .I did attach the work sheet for you. Have a nice weekend.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dealer is telling me this is Ford Options Contract? 1620428674548
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My MME is scheduled to arrive around May 22 and I was at the Dealer today to test drive their Demo model. We talked paperwork and I told him SPECIFICALLY that I was going with Ford Options / Xplan pricing. I got this reply and don't think it is Ford Options (as he mentions 'Red Carpet').

To be fair, they have been nice an accommodating so far - and have sold other MME's to NJ folks. I just think this may be wrong info.

This is the reply I got today:

Sal, It is the Ford Red Carpet Option and that will be on the contract when you pick it up .I did attach the work sheet for you. Have a nice weekend.

1620428674548.png
Which dealer?

The 2600 rebate looks like Ford Option and not RCL too.

OP
OP
SoriceConsulting

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Yes - and he has been really nice. Just want to be sure it's the right contract as he kept saying 'Red Carpet Option'

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Yes - and he has been really nice. Just want to be sure it's the right contract as he kept saying 'Red Carpet Option'
he’s old school, the finance guy will be the best to ask when you actually sit to close the deal.

don’t forget to remind them that the Xplan caps the dealer fees at $100

I’m guessing the cash price is the XPlan price?

OP
OP
SoriceConsulting

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Yes. It all seems correct and he mentioned the $100 fee cap. Did they give you a copy of the final contract prior to pickup? I'd rather see that than a 'worksheet'

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Yes. It all seems correct and he mentioned the $100 fee cap. Did they give you a copy of the final contract prior to pickup? I'd rather see that than a 'worksheet'
Here you go, will look like this from them. The finance guy goes over everything in really long detail.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dealer is telling me this is Ford Options Contract? B5E369EF-15A0-4235-ADBE-4C478AF80124

NJDevFan30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium ER, '19 Highlander Hybrid
Country flag
I stumbled upon this thread. I'm a little ways behind you guys (build date next week), but being that we all ordered through Fullerton (Thanks @machefan)......

@SoriceConsulting Did you end up getting everything squared away with using Options? Did they have everything correct and Joe was just mistakenly referring to it as "Red Carpet Option"? Any hiccups or lessons learned?

I'm strongly considering Options, so long as the $2500 incentive sticks around. Like you, I'm hoping I can see a full contract before I show up.

OP
OP
SoriceConsulting

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
I stumbled upon this thread. I'm a little ways behind you guys (build date next week), but being that we all ordered through Fullerton (Thanks @machefan)......

@SoriceConsulting Did you end up getting everything squared away with using Options? Did they have everything correct and Joe was just mistakenly referring to it as "Red Carpet Option"? Any hiccups or lessons learned?

I'm strongly considering Options, so long as the $2500 incentive sticks around. Like you, I'm hoping I can see a full contract before I show up.
Yes, they had all Options info correct and it was a pretty easy transaction. Their service was great. I highly recommend them (and based on my prior experience with car dealers that is high praise indeed :^)
Sponsored