Dealer just installed BlueCruise but settings only showing 4 months of Hands Free

oldertwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Has anyone else had this issue?

I just picked up my Mach E from the dealer after having them install BlueCruise and for some reason when I look under About SYNC it is showing Hands-Free Driving Mode available through 10-09-2022... I thought it was supposed to be a year free since Ford screwed Job 1 vehicles out of BlueCruise until a few months ago?

Also when I look at Connected Services in my Ford app the BlueCruise disappeared yesterday when they started the updates and has yet to come back. Before it had said coming soon the last few months. Yet BlueCruise worked fine when I drove it back from the dealership 30 minutes ago.

Does it take time for the 1 year to kick in? Or did my dealership screw something else up again?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dealer just installed BlueCruise but settings only showing 4 months of Hands Free IMG_2791.JPG
t
Sponsored

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
The date shown is how long the maps currently downloaded to your car are good for to ensure that cars aren't driving around with out of date data. As it gets closer there will be an update with new maps

smartino

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Mach E First Edition, 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
To see the actual date your free trial expires. Go to your account on Ford.com and then connected services and go to the Blue Cruise section to see that date.

OP
OP

oldertwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
It is not showing under my Connected Services. Does it take time for it to appear after being installed?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dealer just installed BlueCruise but settings only showing 4 months of Hands Free Bpie.PNG

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The date shown is how long the maps currently downloaded to your car are good for to ensure that cars aren't driving around with out of date data. As it gets closer there will be an update with new maps
I'm thinking the verbiage on that line should really be changed. I've lost count of how many people have posted the same question because they think that's the expiration date of their BlueCruise subscription. Maybe it should say something like "BlueZone map data will be updated by 10-09-2022".
Sponsored