machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Yeah mine says they aren’t allowed to provide that info…
That might be true, that dealer has an internal policy that the sales guys can’t provide it. Ford doesn’t mandate as far as I know such a thing, I was provided it. In my case after KC it stopped updating and poof it was delivered. It appears to track better for some but not all. Dealer not informing sucks if they have it but I’m gathering they don’t want to spend the extra time.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
That might be true, that dealer has an internal policy that the sales guys can’t provide it. Ford doesn’t mandate as far as I know such a thing, I was provided it. In my case after KC it stopped updating and poof it was delivered. It appears to track better for some but not all. Dealer not informing sucks if they have it but I’m gathering they don’t want to spend the extra time.
My sales rep used to be a sales manager before covid, he says he had access then but not now, he has to go to his sales manager to get it. When I was in there the other day, I asked for an updated report (there was no change, still at the factory) and it took him about three minutes to go in another room and get it from whoever.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My sales rep used to be a sales manager before covid, he says he had access then but not now, he has to go to his sales manager to get it. When I was in there the other day, I asked for an updated report (there was no change, still at the factory) and it took him about three minutes to go in another room and get it from whoever.
I had noticed that when my sales person printed the VV for me, the logged in user was the manager and not him.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
So I was looking at the Tesla website today, anybody with access want to do an intervention and look up VV for me (just send me a DM?) I noticed yesterday the teslas coming out of the factory now have full plastic covering the front and back of the cars (yea, I know, they need it.)

I thought I could wait it out since it's close, maybe, but that over a month stay in KC with little tracking is making me nervous. ? No worries, if it's not possible to do, I know it doesn't change the outcome.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
So I was looking at the Tesla website today, anybody with access want to do an intervention and look up VV for me (just send me a DM?) I noticed yesterday the teslas coming out of the factory now have full plastic covering the front and back of the cars (yea, I know, they need it.)

I thought I could wait it out since it's close, maybe, but that over a month stay in KC with little tracking is making me nervous. ? No worries, if it's not possible to do, I know it doesn't change the outcome.
Last 5 of the VIN?

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
With Ron's assistance I was able to see that my vehicle is on a train traveling west to California now, so just a matter of a few days. Here's to the helpful people on this forum! ?

Last 5 of the VIN?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
With Ron's assistance I was able to see that my vehicle is on a train traveling west to California now, so just a matter of a few days. Here's to the helpful people on this forum! ?
Nice. Mine shipped exactly 2 weeks ago, so I'm hoping to see an update on palsapp soon.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I only received 2 updates on Palsapp, both dropping off at Argentine Ramp more than a month apart, the train update was on the 19th traveling through Kansas. Good luck, at least it appears you will not have a long layover in KC.

Nice. Mine shipped exactly 2 weeks ago, so I'm hoping to see an update on palsapp soon.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Good luck, at least it appears you will not have a long layover in KC.
That's certainly my hope. I already had a 3 week delay in Mexico when it went backwards from "awaiting shipment" back to "in production", so I'm hoping my delays are over. But I'm also not holding my breath.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I suspect my car is at the Richmond depot about 40 miles or so from my dealer, but my ETA end date hasn't changed, still 2/27.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Just for the record and the corporate overlords watching this thread and curating my access to our IT systems, I'm officially NOT accepting payment for tracking VINs! :eek: I'm also not passing on proprietary information, secrets, observing GIS classifications, etc.

If something special happens, such as the OP's dealer claiming that something was removed from vehicle visibility, I can take a look. Otherwise, there are simply too many of you all, and I'm spending most of my time trying to figure out why my car is taking so long!
You know, your company could really help itself by improving communication and the customer experience through its dealer network.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
So my car is “supposed” to arrive between 3/26 and 3/31 according to the Ford website, but PALSAPP still lists it as “pending”? Any insight anyone?

StrWhtMME

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Electric Focus. 21 MME Prm SR, 23 Maverick
Country flag
So my car is “supposed” to arrive between 3/26 and 3/31 according to the Ford website, but PALSAPP still lists it as “pending”? Any insight anyone?
What is interesting is to look at the VINs out there at dealers. I have seen last five 18500+. Check dealers within 100 miles,
Sponsored