Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Hi everyone, I’m new to Mach E tracking, so please be gentle. I put money down on a dealer ordered MME Premium last week. The sales guy said he expected it to be there in 4-7 days. It was showing up on their website as “in transit”. This is not my first custom ordered Ford so of course I started searching for ways to track it. I found the PalsApp site and Ford Tracker site thanks to this forum. The tracker showed it was ordered in January, built April 28th and shipped May 3rd with an ETA End Date of June 9th. The Palsapp site shows an origin of Kansas City, but the Destination is blank and the Destination City is null, status is Pending.

So, is the sales guy just misinformed, or do we think there’s actually a chance it will be in this week? I am in Massachusetts btw. I’m moving forward with the financing and electric work in my garage just in case, but in my head I’m trying to prepare for a few more week wait.

Side note, I know 4 weeks is incredibly short compared to how long some of you waited. Im just hoping to get some sage wisdom from people on here. Thanks!
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Sounds like it’s yours when delivered. Assume the ETA is real and you should expect it at or before that date. Typically they arrive before the ETA, only thing that gets in the way is a stop ship. Given those are not happening right now you will be fine. Tracking is not like UPS or FedEx, so said tools are not similar.

Welcome aboard and 99.9% of the following questions you might have are already on the Forum.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Mine was built in April and was to be "delivered" last week. palsapp shows it was delivered to what I believe to be speedway out there in the Midwest, not Jacksonville for shipment down to me. Ford website still shows I will have my car by the 22nd. Probably will not take delivery as the boss really likes her Explorer and wants to keep it and we already have a MachE.

OP
OP
Gullwingdmc

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine was built in April and was to be "delivered" last week. palsapp shows it was delivered to what I believe to be speedway out there in the Midwest, not Jacksonville for shipment down to me. Ford website still shows I will have my car by the 22nd. Probably will not take delivery as the boss really likes her Explorer and wants to keep it and we already have a MachE.
What Ford site are you using to track it? I tried entering the VIN and Confirmation number from the window sticker on this site https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status
but it says it can’t find the VIN. I’m assuming because it’s a dealer order it won’t show up in there.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Vin in Palsapp.com
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dealer Ordered Timeline? Screenshot_20210516-121610

Just Ford.com my reservations and orders since I ordered mine online.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gullwingdmc

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Vin in Palsapp.com
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dealer Ordered Timeline? Screenshot_20210516-121610

Just Ford.com my reservations and orders since I ordered mine online.
Ok cool. Ya the Palsapp for mine is still mostly blank and I can’t use the Ford site because it’s a dealer order (I’m guessing). This is what Palsapp says for me.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Dealer Ordered Timeline? C36F4FD4-4287-4216-83E9-26F455B5396D
Sponsored