Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium 4x
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
If anyone is looking for a Grabber Blue FE, there is one available at Towne Ford in Redwood City. They honor XPlan, are a California Rebate Dealer, and understand Options (because I explained it to them). I do believe they may be asking for ADM for this car, but not on the ordered ones. Ask for Kevin Ibarra 650-766-8708 [email protected]

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Ford needs to rethink it's dealers agreement, enforce it, and generally get with the modern age. This dealer system is so antiquated. But in the meantime, you have to be willing to walk away.

Karizzmma

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium 4x
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
If anyone is looking for a Grabber Blue FE, there is one available at Towne Ford in Redwood City. They honor XPlan, are a California Rebate Dealer, and understand Options (because I explained it to them). I do believe they may be asking for ADM for this car, but not on the ordered ones. Ask for Kevin Ibarra 650-766-8708 [email protected]
****Update****just spoke to the dealer and there is no ADM.

B Gray

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Fusion. Pre Mach-E Carb Gray
Country flag
So glad I sent emails to all 4 dealers that have been listed when I was considering to order Mach E. Livermore Ford was one of them and all I've got from them as a response to all my questions - "Mach E" is not available yet ( like I didn't know that). So glad I went with Walnut Creek Ford - very responsive, very on top of things. There is something weird about Livermore dealers - I once went there (Livermore Honda) to make a regular service for my Honda Pilot (my favorite place in Dublin had pretty big line of cars waiting to be serviced), but I promptly returned back to Dublin as the short contact with Livermore Honda was the worst experience I had in years with a dealer - whom I already do not have high expectations ?

I will 2nd the Walnut Creek Ford. I have mine ordered via them and the response and communication has been solid.

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
****Update****just spoke to the dealer and there is no ADM.
Interesting! I called earlier yesterday and they told me they were adding $5k ADM.

They did say they were accepting Options, incentives, rebates etc..

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I confirmed X-Plan support with no ADM @ Serramonte.
My experience with Serramonte Ford has been positive. They honor X plan no ADM and also do participate in the California Clean Fuel Rebate program.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
So glad I sent emails to all 4 dealers that have been listed when I was considering to order Mach E. Livermore Ford was one of them and all I've got from them as a response to all my questions - "Mach E" is not available yet ( like I didn't know that). So glad I went with Walnut Creek Ford - very responsive, very on top of things. There is something weird about Livermore dealers - I once went there (Livermore Honda) to make a regular service for my Honda Pilot (my favorite place in Dublin had pretty big line of cars waiting to be serviced), but I promptly returned back to Dublin as the short contact with Livermore Honda was the worst experience I had in years with a dealer - whom I already do not have high expectations ?
Bay Area wise the places I considered when I was thinking of switching dealers at conversion time were (In no particular order)

1. Towne Ford
2. Serramonte Ford
3. The Ford Store
4. Concord/Walnut Creek Ford
5. Fremont Ford

Those were for a variety of reasons, not the least of which had to do with adm/xplan/distance from SFO/distance from relatives.

Hope everything works out for all the Bay Area Mach-e owners to be.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
My experience with Serramonte Ford has been positive. They honor X plan no ADM and also do participate in the California Clean Fuel Rebate program.
Yeah, my FE is due @ Serramonte at the end of the month. So far the comms have been decent. I just hope they are well briefed on Options by the time to pick up comes. They say that their test vehicle is due mid-Feb, so lets see if that holds.

Karizzmma

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium 4x
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Interesting! I called earlier yesterday and they told me they were adding $5k ADM.

They did say they were accepting Options, incentives, rebates etc..
They initially were asking ADM but decided yesterday not to. They are a California clean air rebate dealer, know about the $2500 rebate with options and are accepting XPlan.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Sunnyvale Ford confirmed with me many months ago that they are no ADM and taking X-Plan etc. They are signed up with the clean fuel incentive also. If there are any surprises (on delivery) I'll be sure to let the forum know- the communication could be better from the dealer would be my only complaint.

Good luck everyone.

Bay Area wise the places I considered when I was thinking of switching dealers at conversion time were (In no particular order)

1. Towne Ford
2. Serramonte Ford
3. The Ford Store
4. Concord/Walnut Creek Ford
5. Fremont Ford

Those were for a variety of reasons, not the least of which had to do with adm/xplan/distance from SFO/distance from relatives.

Hope everything works out for all the Bay Area Mach-e owners to be.
Sponsored