Delaware about to lose its State Rebate (ITS BACK!)

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
I have a Mach -E on order with my local Ford dealer (I did not order online) and was told there was a $2500 state rebate applied at time of purchase.
Well that made me quite happy and along with the expected federal $7500 available, the price for my new Mustang seemed cost efficient for me.
Like most other people I know, I tend to seek out as much information as possible before any major purchase but neglected to research the cost savings before putting my deposit down.
I have since seen on the "Delaware Clean Vehicle Rebate" website that the rebate will be ending at the end of this month!
With my order only three weeks in and no VIN yet, it seems I may lose out on the state rebate.
While its not a deal breaker for me, I have contacted the rebate division to see if it will be extended as it was in December 2020 but as with all government dealing I have yet to hear back but my fingers are crossed.
To see the full report follow this link;Delaware Clean Vehicle Rebate

Tony
Star White Premium AWDX ordered 5/31/21
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Bummer. There's been a lot of that going around; states are robbing peter to pay paul more than usual due to the pandemic

OP
OP
BalsaDust

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Its BACK!
Just heard from DNRC the agency that handles the Clean Vehicle Rebate here in Delaware and the rebate has been extended to June of 2022!

Tony
Sponsored