JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Seems to me you both got about another two weeks to go, if mine can be any judge:
1611172434141.png

Of course my ship date does include the "pause" which seemed to extend it out about a week so perhaps you only have a week to wait.
I suppose this could debunk the theory that OKTB is the demarcation line for delayed deliveries. Maybe they haven’t incorporated the “fix” into the line yet, or did so just in the past few days?

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
I got my email this morning from Ford - Space White/Gray Interior, Premium, ER RWD - Richmond, VA - Build date first week in Jan, delivery date between Feb 19 and Feb 25...given the delays, not sure if this will stick or not. Don't really care, it will be here when it gets here and I will be happy.

tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
Mine was built 1/9, still nothing about shipping.
Checked mine twice this morning. 1/9 finished production date.

The second time, the tracker on this site shows "in transit"!!!! The Ford tracker now shows "built" checked off. Can not log into Ford Online website to check regular Mach E reservation/order.

EMachE

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E, Escape Hybrid
Occupation
Mechanic
Country flag
If anyone is still collecting data...
Production Date: 2021-12-08
ETA was 01-26, then 02-07
ETA is now 03-27
FE ER AWD
Shipping to Calgary Canada.
I am being told that mine has shipped and should be about two weeks to Edmonton even though my eta end date says 03/03. Hopefully they are on the same rail car.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
For those who have had vehicles "In Transit" for a while...did your original "Transit Date" update frequently on the www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker site? Mine has been sitting at the 29 since it shipped. Conversely, my Ford Order Tracking site updates daily with the countdown of days and started at 29 (now at 23).

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
For those who have had vehicles "In Transit" for a while...did your original "Transit Date" update frequently on the www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker site? Mine has been sitting at the 29 since it shipped. Conversely, my Ford Order Tracking site updates daily with the countdown of days and started at 29 (now at 23).
It doesn't update frequently for me. My car shipped 12/31 and had an ETA end date of 2/11 ... it stayed there for a while, then updated to 1/28. Unfortunately my car is one of the batch on stop-ship and that changed my date to 3/25. If it hadn't been for the stop-ship then my date would have been 1/28 and I'd be about a week away from the car arriving (meaning the ETA end-date would only have changed once).

I'm hopeful that it will come much sooner. I check it daily (usually in the morning and again in the evening) but it hasn't changed yet. Still, I'm encouraged to read about others for whom it *has* updated as a sign that they are working their way through the cars on stop-ship and that the car really will arrive much sooner.

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
OF interest, supposedly the assembly line is speeding up but the production date of my ER 4x Premium has actually been moved back a week as of yesterday.

wareagle1440

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mini Countryman & 2021 Mach E Ex.R. AWD
Occupation
Civil Plaintiff's Attorney
Country flag
OF interest, supposedly the assembly line is speeding up but the production date of my ER 4x Premium has actually been moved back a week as of yesterday.
I saw some folks vehicles were being built in 9 days. According to my dealer mine started on 1/7 and was finished 1/14 and is awaiting shipment. Without my dealer, I would know nothing as neither the tracker nor my Ford account have updated in well over a month.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
That may simply be accounting for how far the line has been behind and not an additional slowdown.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Checked mine twice this morning. 1/9 finished production date.

The second time, the tracker on this site shows "in transit"!!!! The Ford tracker now shows "built" checked off. Can not log into Ford Online website to check regular Mach E reservation/order.
I am also waiting after a 1/9 production date, 12 days now, and hoping to have the same change today :)

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
My palsapp site info updated today. Previously, it had my destination as Delaware. Now, it's listed as Kansas City, KS - Destination name: Speedway. The status is still 'Pending'. I guess the car is still sitting in Kansas awaiting to be checked over.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
My palsapp site info updated today. Previously, it had my destination as Delaware. Now, it's listed as Kansas City, KS - Destination name: Speedway. The status is still 'Pending'. I guess the car is still sitting in Kansas awaiting to be checked over.
It is increasingly difficult to decide which source of information is correct. I live on the east coast like you (specifically, NYC). Palsapp site shows my MME delivered in Kansas City, KS on January 15. However, when my dealer check the vehicle visibility two days ago, the screenshot they sent me shows it was delivered to Wilmington, DE on the same day at 9:50AM. That said, i remain excited and eagerly awaiting my FE MME.
Sponsored