Delayed production

swilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, 2wd, standard battery
Country flag
Same boat here. Was supposed to be built the week of 11/29. No emails or updates from Ford. No progress noted when I log in to view my order. Still lists a build week of 11/29.

Very very poor communication from Ford.
I finally got my dealer to call and get an update. They tell me my Premium is now scheduled to be built next week (
Same boat here. Was supposed to be built the week of 11/29. No emails or updates from Ford. No progress noted when I log in to view my order. Still lists a build week of 11/29.

Very very poor communication from Ford.
I finally got my dealer to call and get an update. They claim I'm now scheduled for production the week of 12/20. Looking very unlikely to take delivery before 2021
Sponsored

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
Congrats on the build being moved up. If that holds, it means getting the car up to 2 weeks earlier.

I’m not sure what benefit contacting the dealer would be though. If you have an updated build date, I’d there something else you want or need to know? Your experience with few communications from your dealer is not unusual btw.
I neglected to mention: new line at top of "Key Features" list reads "EPA-Est. Range 230 miles". My vehicle is a Premium, ER, AWD!

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I neglected to mention: new line at top of "Key Features" list reads "EPA-Est. Range 230 miles". My vehicle is a Premium, ER, AWD!
Yeah, that might be a very good reason to call.

Good luck. Sincerely.

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
My build date was the week of 11/29. There have been no updates about delays from Ford and the owner site doesn't show anything after that. My dealer said they don't have any updates, but nothing has been shipped so expect it around the 1st or after. I'm in a rental car after turning my lease in so I'm disappointed.
If you have a VIN, which your dealer should be able to give you, you can check Ford Vehicle Tracking or Fordtracker.com. Have you done that? In my case the order page says the MME is scheduled for production during the "Week of 11/29/2020", the "In Production" circle is blue, and, most importantly, it was built on 12/10.

Maybe your build weeks were pushed back but given our build weeks were the same, if the order page still lists the build week as 11/29, I'm thinking your cars have been built. FYI I never received any news from Ford. Probably best to get the VIN and check for yourself.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Well, it finally happened. I checked the TechTracker and Ford Tracker sites this morning, and it appears my Infinite Blue, Premium RWD ER was born on 16 December (Build Week of 6 December). Although it's kind of anti-climatic, since there are NO shipments occurring.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed production Finished
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed production Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 06.25.30

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Well, it finally happened. I checked the TechTracker and Ford Tracker sites this morning, and it appears my Infinite Blue, Premium RWD ER was born on 16 December (Build Week of 6 December). Although it's kind of anti-climatic, since there are NO shipments occurring.
A birdie told me to keep an eye out on Monday for major updates, not sure what it means but time will tell. I was born today and my Ford pass shows the same as others who are at this state. Can someone please call down to the plant and ask them to load my MME first, I will send them a $50 spot as payment. Kidding on the last part, I will make it a $100 spot :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed production Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 6.54.49 AM

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Where are our Ford Pass points?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Woohoo. My Mach E is in the body shop today.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed production blue di
It's a blue day and I'm happy

*Not my car. Not sure if this is a Grabber Blue or Infinite Blue base coat. Don't care. I've been waiting to use this picture.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Woohoo. My Mach E is in the body shop today.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Delayed production blue di
It's a blue day and I'm happy

*Not my car. Not sure if this is a Grabber Blue or Infinite Blue base coat. Don't care. I've been waiting to use this picture.
Awesome! Not sure where mine is in the process - was sent to plant last week. Going to see the dealer to discuss some things on Saturday and figured I'd ask to get a shot of the screen for mine then (and see where she is by then). He never give me my "official" build day, should have been some day this week. Curious to see when it actually goes to produced since others are showing around a 4-6 day delay there.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Awesome! Not sure where mine is in the process - was sent to plant last week. Going to see the dealer to discuss some things on Saturday and figured I'd ask to get a shot of the screen for mine then (and see where she is by then). He never give me my "official" build day, should have been some day this week. Curious to see when it actually goes to produced since others are showing around a 4-6 day delay there.
Mine was 10 days from 'sent to plant' (12-07) to 'produced' status (12-17), if that helps.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Mine was 10 days (6 - 16 December).
Sponsored