dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Anyone else get their order delayed again today? My ME premium RWD ER coming to Dallas was built on 12/18, shipped on 12/31, arrived in KC on 1/26 according to palsapp. Dealer delivery date was 2/15 and today I saw on the tracker that it just got moved to 3/8...

Dealer had originally called me back in December stating that it was coming in a few days and going to be one of the first 3 on Texas... That definitely didn't happen ?
Sponsored

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Anyone else get their order delayed again today? My ME premium RWD ER coming to Dallas was built on 12/18, shipped on 12/31, arrived in KC on 1/26 according to palsapp. Dealer delivery date was 2/15 and today I saw on the tracker that it just got moved to 3/8...

Dealer had originally called me back in December stating that it was coming in a few days and going to be one of the first 3 on Texas... That definitely didn't happen ?
uhg.........I really hope this isn't the case. My eta moved up a week today from 2/18-2/25 to 2/11-2/18. I got really excited....I don't need another gut punch now.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Many cars built between certain dates (I have no idea what that date is) needs to be checked. That's done in Kansas City. There are a lot of cars to check and it takes time. And if your car is one that needs the update/fix etc, a bit more time.

On the bright side, many cars are beating those ETA's.

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag

I have had exactly three times as many extensions on announced delivery date compared to "move-up." 3--1. Unfortunately, the two most recent delays came after the solitary fake move up. I now attach zero credibility to any estimate I get from Ford. (I know they are estimates--but, very bad estimates). ETA=Estimated Time of Aggrievement.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
My ETA end date was today but I received an email this morning that the new delivery date range would be between February 28 and March 6.

However my Mach E was about one day away on a train and so not sure if delivery is still imminent or whether my vehicle is about to boomerang back to Kansas City.

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ah yeah I forgot to mention that there was another time before where dealer delivery date was 1/24 and on that date it got pushed to 2/15. Hopefully those of you that got your dates moved up are still good, and that these progressive delays aren't a sign that the defects aren't worse or harder to fix than anticipated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Phew! Looks like my ME Premium ER just arrived at the dealer (Sam Pack Ford) today despite the ETA date getting pushed to 3/8 ? That tracking system reeeeally isn't accurate.

Last edited:

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Phew! Looks like my ME Premium ER just arrived at the dealer (Sam Ford) today despite the ETA date getting pushed to 3/8 ? That tracking system reeeeally isn't accurate.
Still no updates for my DFW car that hit Wellington KS on Friday. Do you know your rail car number? or did it come by convoy?

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Still no updates for my DFW car that hit Wellington KS on Friday. Do you know your rail car number? or did it come by convoy?
No idea. Palsapp only shows getting to KC so not sure how it got from there to DFW.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Many cars built between certain dates (I have no idea what that date is) needs to be checked. That's done in Kansas City. There are a lot of cars to check and it takes time. And if your car is one that needs the update/fix etc, a bit more time.

On the bright side, many cars are beating those ETA's.
A 12/18 build would have definitely required checking. Mine shipped 12/31 and made it to DE before being sent back to KC for the check. It just arrived at the dealer today. Hopefully yours will arrive soon.
Sponsored