Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I don't see jail bars so maybe it's not the HVBJB?

EDIT: He's got SSN, I missed the icon.

Last edited:

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Yeah service vehicle soon can be for many different things. Send me your VIN, dealership that you would bring it to and follow the instructions on the HVBJB mega thread

Toy_collector

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Tesla model Y Chevy bolt
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I see yours is a 2022, may I ask when it was built?

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Well, here is what it is saying and it wonā€™t moveā€¦

7B240AF7-60B9-4D3F-8849-32616F6006A6.png

EB823137-E165-4E58-BB79-668150D6F1F9.png
Those messages in the app are generic and not very helpful. First thing to try is to shut off the car, wait 5 minutes, and try it again. That will clear the benign SVS errors. If it stays after a restart, then it might be more serious.

EDIT: Stuck negative contactor at 7500 mi.

Last edited:

RosarioM

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
Go out to the car to head to the airport and got the dreaded service vehicle soon message and the app starts lighting my phone up.
@DevSecOps any advice on how to proceed?

I did get the over the air update for the recall ā€œfixā€ and 90% of my charging is at home on the standard wall charger. Pretty sure it wasnā€™t an abundance of ā€œfull throttleā€ acceleration since the last trip on Friday was 101 miles with 4.1 miles/kWh.

View attachment 80081
Welcome to the club! and I'm sorry...

newmme

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
This is why Carvana will not offer much, these are a ticking time bomb. Hopefully Ford will put proper parts in all of them before everyone has to endure this painful experience.

jamelski

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE
Country flag
Dam stuck contactor after a recall šŸ‘€. Thatā€™s wack canā€™t even drive it. šŸ˜¤

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Dam stuck contactor after a recall šŸ‘€. Thatā€™s wack canā€™t even drive it. šŸ˜¤
You need to get your head out of Pokemon Go... There's been at least 7 other stuck contactors after recall this month alone that I've seen.

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Hey, thatā€™s more than anyone at ford has said!!! I notice @Ford Motor Company only jumps in when itā€™s an easy ā€œfixā€, but complete mum on this relay fiasco.
You have the right people involved and will often times help better than the account you just tagged. Keep calm and let us do our thing and follow all the instructions laid out clearly on this page. I think you're missing a few steps in the instructions. The tow number, how to create a case and more are all included here. Take a look.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ers-biggest-fear-facts-and-info-thread.18143/

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
I did do all of those steps and the tow company has picked the car up.The BEV people didnā€™t give me a case number, but did arrange the tow and notifying the dealership the car is coming in.

I did screw the pooch on not letting others be added to the DM, but Iā€™m still festering over losing $1200 on a missed flight and now having to deal with an irate customer because of a missing a long-planned meetingā€¦..

I appreciate all the effort you and the others who assist are doing to help those who are going through this.
Ok hang in there and we'll follow up with you in DMs. You should get a case with Ford. If you didn't get one for whatever reason I would call back and try to get a different rep. They might say that you need a diagnosis first however you can tell them that it's a confirmed failure. In some cases the BEV team isn't something you can reach, you just have to ask to be assigned to them. Someone should reach out to you eventually from that team, but a lot of times they will handle things without calling. Communication isn't Ford's strong point.

Last edited: