Delivery Date Coming Up But No Update via Palsapp

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Wow, KC is so freakin’ far from the West Coast. At least Richmond isn’t terribly far from my dealer. ?
The trains move much faster once they leave KC. Mine had three stops of any significance between KC and San Diego. One stop a bit south of Wichita, one rest south of Albuquerque and one in the high desert of SoCal (Riverside maybe? I honestly don’t recall atm).

I was hoping it would go to Oakland because Matson is far faster shipping cars to the 50th state, but apparently Pasha was the low bidder on shipping cars to Hawaii, and it had the water spots to prove it. (5 weeks sitting in SAN, the spits polished out).

Richmond to anywhere in the Bay Area is a day once they get a truck load.
Sponsored

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
What also interesting is there must be a cut off or something as this to me doesn't make sense.

1 Car I was looking at, Built 6/26, Shipped 7/31, Arrived at Muncie, KS 8/11 Arrived at Vista Ford (Woodland Hills) 8/23.
My order, Built 6/12, Shipped 7/31, Arrived at Muncie KS 8/12, ETA pending 9/14 - 9/20

Did my car miss the train so to speak and thus it's going to arrive two weeks later. My dealership is in LA.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
What also interesting is there must be a cut off or something as this to me doesn't make sense.

1 Car I was looking at, Built 6/26, Shipped 7/31, Arrived at Muncie, KS 8/11 Arrived at Vista Ford (Woodland Hills) 8/23.
My order, Built 6/12, Shipped 7/31, Arrived at Muncie KS 8/12, ETA pending 9/14 - 9/20

Did my car miss the train so to speak and thus it's going to arrive two weeks later. My dealership is in LA.
Interesting. I wonder if one went UP and the other is going BNSF?

I’ve also read that saying the BNSF/UP yard in KC is swamped is a serious understatement. Welcome to the information blackout zone.

screamsicle

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350, F150, Torino Cobra
Country flag
my delivery date says 8/28, car shipped on 8/2, earlier this week my dealership and the city was listed on palsapp and then yesterday it went back to blank & null.. don't think I'll be getting my car on time unfortunately. Appreciate all the updates provided by some of the members here though!

Angelina

First Name
Angelina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Where do you get the link for the top part of the status? Fords website is slightly different looking and doesn’t have a detailed time line.
Thank you for any help.

my status says Shipped , ETA 9/3-9/9 per Fords My Vehicle Reservation section.

Angelina

First Name
Angelina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delivery Date Coming Up But No Update via Palsapp DD90CD7C-949E-42A1-B38B-D780DCC0657D

Never mind my precious post. Found the info and this is what I get.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Where do you get the link for the top part of the status? Fords website is slightly different looking and doesn’t have a detailed time line.
Thank you for any help.

my status says Shipped , ETA 9/3-9/9 per Fords My Vehicle Reservation section.
That is from https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking . Enter your order number (found on the window sticker if you don't have it already) and VIN.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
It concerns me that you don't have a Ship Date or a Transit Date (which is really a number) populated yet. Yours looks like mine did when it was stuck at the factory waiting on chips. It had been built, it showed as "In Transit," but it had no ship date. On August 11, I suddenly got a Ship Date populated (with August 11th) and a Transit Date of "34," which is I believe the number of anticipated days for delivery from that ship date.

Looking at this, I think yours is still at the factory waiting on chips. I'd ask your dealership for a Vehicle Visibility Report.
I apologize - the above is absolutely spot on. I was on my way out the door to a triathlon, and I was too hasty when I looked at the results from the forum tracker.

So, I go back to what I said in the second paragraph of post #10.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...up-but-no-update-via-palsapp.8926/post-230007

That is, having shipment / transit dates is as important as having “In Transit” status. Without those, it hasn’t actually moved. And technically, there is also a release date which is what gets displayed below “Built” in Ford’s tracker. This is the date the vehicle finished assembly. Typically it ships out very soon after, sometimes even that same day. It may be placed briefly in the “Awaiting Transport” state if no rail car is available right away.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Hey all, long time lurker now a member.....because of the delivery frustrations.

I have a reservation that lists a 08/29 - 09/04 delivery, but Palsapp still doesn't have any information on it being delivered.

Should I expect the delivery date to be pushed back?
My Palsapp wasn’t updated until delivery.

Bobobobob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I was reading this forum last night and starting to think I was in ‘chip delay’ and that although I had an estimated delivery of 9/19, this was going to push back. However, PALSAPP had some good news this morning!

Hoping everyone’s start moving!

FYI. This is headed to Chicago suburbs.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Delivery Date Coming Up But No Update via Palsapp 068ED47B-9FD5-4F20-AEB4-71B8011BAF72

Bobobobob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Also, from the Trip#, looks like 9 cars on this trip!

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I was reading this forum last night and starting to think I was in ‘chip delay’ and that although I had an estimated delivery of 9/19, this was going to push back. However, PALSAPP had some good news this morning!

Hoping everyone’s start moving!

FYI. This is headed to Chicago suburbs.
068ED47B-9FD5-4F20-AEB4-71B8011BAF72.jpeg
I'm on a different Trip #, but mine too looks very similar to the rest of this--Kansas City to Birmingham, MO on the Norfolk Southern, delivered 8/25. So we have another trip number running simultaneously. Looking at my trip number, it's another nine cars, so we've got at least 18 on their way, ladies and gentlemen!

Last edited:

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
How long until it hits Kansas City from Mexico? Mine was built 8/12 and and ship date is 8/13 but palsapp.com has shown KC and status pending since I got my VIN a few months ago. Current ETA is 9/5-9/11 which was improved from 9/9-9/15 the day after it changed to "In Transit".
Assuming you are also "In Transit", I suspect palsapp will show dispatched or delivered with the destination filled very soon. Mine was in this exact same state up until yesterday, but it now shows delivered to the Norfolk Southern yard in Birmingham, MO. Hundreds of others are queued there as well, so it may be a bit before it's on the next train. And unfortunately, the only reliable way to know when it's moving again is a VVR.

Also, from the Trip#, looks like 9 cars on this trip!
Yep. On that note, keep in mind, if you don't also black out your trip # and freight #, anyone can enter those into palsapp and see the vin that you painstakingly concealed. :)
Sponsored