jh420

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR
Hey guys,

I love this car so far. My first issue has been that departure and comfort stopped working. I twas working very well, then the car updated to 1.6.0 and then once it updated itself to 1.4.0 (I dont get why they would go form 1.6.0 to 1.4.0..) It hasnt really been working. It started working again maybe 2 weeks ago but only for a few days. Wonderinf if anyone had this problem and if so didyou find out a fix?
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I had this issue a while back and I could only charge manually . Took it to the dealer and they updated some modules. This was in Early April and my car was one of the early builds. Has been ok since for charging.

Departure times only work for me when plugged in. When bot plugged in I notice the system uses EAstern time zone and get a SRS trigger message but no indication if comfort snd departure settings were followed..

OP
OP
jh420

jh420

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR
I had this issue a while back and I could only charge manually . Took it to the dealer and they updated some modules. This was in Early April and my car was one of the early builds. Has been ok since for charging.

Departure times only work for me when plugged in. When bot plugged in I notice the system uses EAstern time zone and get a SRS trigger message but no indication if comfort snd departure settings were followed..
Thanks for you input, I noticed this week its working like a charm again, it definetly happens after some charges, cant pin point exactly what causes it

cmtaylor963

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
For some reason my departure times only work if I'm NOT plugged in. It's been that way since 1.4.0 or so and still occurring on 1.7.1.
Sponsored