Cherie

First Name
Cherie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Going on 2 weeks that Ford's App server unable to change/modify departure times. Just in time for chilly weather. So often no preconditioning or warmed up car. Ford is non-responsive.
Sponsored

the golden eel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2022 Premium AWD Extended Range
Country flag
I haven't been able to set departure times in the app for over a week as well.

In the past I force stopped the app and then it worked. But even that won't allow me to access/modify departure times now.

I'm on Android, Samsung S22 plus.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I've set like 4 in the past 24 hours and it works fine. Update the app to latest, force quit, reboot your phone, and try again. If it still doesn't work, then pull fuse #11 and #19 in the Mach-E for a few minutes to reboot the modules.

HGxxx

First Name
Harish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion energi, mach e premium standard range
Country flag
For me it works too from car and the phone. My fordpass says it is not set but when I refresh it it's there.

Mach_Enrique

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting; 2021 Mach E GT;2018 Subaru WRX STI
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Been having same problem for last week or two where FordPass updates of departure time does not stick, load or sync. Can change in the car and it works. Same happens with SoC max level settings in the charging locations in the app.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Going on 2 weeks that Ford's App server unable to change/modify departure times. Just in time for chilly weather. So often no preconditioning or warmed up car. Ford is non-responsive.
Theyā€™re on a three week cycle iirc for FordPass updates.
I've set like 4 in the past 24 hours and it works fine. Update the app to latest, force quit, reboot your phone, and try again. If it still doesn't work, then pull fuse #11 and #19 in the Mach-E for a few minutes to reboot the modules.
Its FordPass thatā€™s the issue, not the car. Setting scheduled start times in the car works 100% of the time. Setting them in FordPass usually isnā€™t possible and on the rate occasion it claims to have set one, it doesnā€™t work.

dje4msu

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It has been approximately two weeks for me as well. When I attempt to set a departure time I get a message saying 'sorry, Ford Pass is not responding. Try again later'.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I definitely think thereā€™s some weirdness going on with Ford servers. My app is intermittently showing ā€œUnable to locateā€ under vehicle tab in FordPass, goes back and forth between actual location and that.

FullyCharged

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 MME Premium AWD ER (ordered)
Occupation
Supply Chain
Country flag
Recently received my car and set everything up fine and have adjusted them since (all via app), and they are working fine for me so far. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

RSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E P ER
Country flag
There was a good post on this in a different thread. There is no question this broke with the last FP update. FP customer service says it is a know problem that they will fix in the next release. But since it is a big issue for those of us that live in the cold weather there is a work around. All you need is an old Android device that you haven't done a FP update to. I got my old (6 months ago updated to a Fold 4) phone out and it does not have the issue. So I just use it to set departure times when needed.

i8iridium

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
U.S. Air Force
Country flag
I think it's a combination of items (FordPass, car). After I updated to the latest GWM software it's been reliably setting my Departure times from the app. Might be a coincidence.

Johnny B

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD 2017Nissan Titan XD Diesel
Occupation
Retired Software Developer
Country flag
I had this problem earlier this month. It was a car issue, not the current version of FordPass.

Johnny B

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD 2017Nissan Titan XD Diesel
Occupation
Retired Software Developer
Country flag
Could you please expand on what you mean by saying it was a car issue?
There were other issues with the phone not receiving notifications from the car.

Having said that, Departure Times are not working for me in FP today, even though the other issue was fixed with an update.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
There were other issues with the phone not receiving notifications from the car.

Having said that, Departure Times are not working for me in FP today, even though the other issue was fixed with an update.
What other issue got fixed? Your fleet mode log on ID is fixed? I am still getting it here.

I am remote starting it to go out and set a departure schedule. Life is rough ;). Top (both) row is now working Bluetooth (in house) with no server. The departure schedule (both schedules) working in house through Bluetooth would also be good. Bit of a head scratcher why they want servers involved. Sounds like a waste of data and compilations to send it 20' away.
Sponsored