Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Alright-seeing as we are having some members break the glass pano roof, is it supposed to be an aith of an inch taller than the roof line creating a ledge? Or are some members taking delivery with a flaw from the factory? It just doesn't seem like it should be designed to be a fraction of an inch uneven with the frame of the car.
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I dont think there are specs published on this for us to compare and accept or reject at delivery. You don't have to take delivery if you dont like it ofcourse but there is nothing written down that says xyz is OK but abc is not.

When I went to the dealer to complain about wind noise they did not have anything with them to say if something is wrong. They just took a note and some pictures but did not do any measurements.

There is a ledge in the front and also in the back

OP
OP
Daraiders76

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
I guess what I'm wondering is..... Do some of the cars delivered have the glass and roof line frame flush or do they all have a "ledge"?

machdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
No cracks or issues with noise from my pano roof. Mine doesn't sit flush with the roof line, has a ledge. Doesn't look like a flaw, looks sealed and intentional. It rained significantly, no leaks either.
Sponsored