mdraptor

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Raptor, 2022 Ford Mach E CR1
Country flag
I thought I would hate the glass roof, I really don't like sun roofs. I never opened the one on my 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid, never. I have to say I don't hate it and I really don't notice while driving. I don't feel any radiant heat from it and I like the extra headroom it allows. My Mach E does not seem like it is any hotter then my Hybrid used to get, but then I never did any real test. My only issue during really hot days is the sun beating on my screen through the windshield while parked. On those days it seems like my GPS is off by about 200ft. This only happens when I forget to put up the windshield sun screen, but should not happen either way.
Sponsored

wkf94025

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350s, F450, 911 Turbo, 911 GT3, M2 Halftrack
Occupation
real estate
Country flag
Like Illinibird in a previous post here, I have the aftermarket shade + silver liner under the pano glass roof
I am interested in an interior shade for the glass roof. Can you point me toward what you have?

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
Im in South Texas and if I dont look up and see it....I wouldnt even know it is there.
In my sons Tesla the glass top feels like a heater

21st Century Pony

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E 2022 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I am interested in an interior shade for the glass roof. Can you point me toward what you have?
It's been a few months now but I believe it is likely the one from AOSK. It just might be from a competitor whose name now escapes me... It has the usual black wide-weave sunscreen with the flexible wire frame and the additional silver-coated all-reflecting liner to insert over the top of the black screen on very hot sunny days. After five months, I am very happy with the design and just took it down for the year about two weeks ago.

Sorry I can't recall the exact make but it is likely the AOSK version.
Sponsored