Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach e Select AWD comfort/tech pkg
Occupation
Retired LEO
Country flag
I planned a trip using nav and it worked well. On the small screen on the far left below the amount of charge indicator, there was a checkered flag with a number that showed 1 mile and I assumed it meant 1 mile to destination. It will not go away even days after I was finished with trip. I said with voice stop route or stop nav and it said there is no current trip in navigation. I have never noticed this before or at least it went away. Am I misunderstanding something here or something wrong. Appreciate your help.
Sponsored

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
I planned a trip using nav and it worked well. On the small screen on the far left below the amount of charge indicator, there was a checkered flag with a number that showed 1 mile and I assumed it meant 1 mile to destination. It will not go away even days after I was finished with trip. I said with voice stop route or stop nav and it said there is no current trip in navigation. I have never noticed this before or at least it went away. Am I misunderstanding something here or something wrong. Appreciate your help.
Try setting a new Nav destination. Then cancel that route.