JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
With the streetlights flashing like that makes it look like a scene from Stranger Things--I think I saw eleven in a corner of that parking lot.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I love that the puddle lights fade on instead of just turn on. what a nice little touch. the puddle lights were already going to make me happy every time I saw them. this will make it even better.

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
For the life of me I don't understand why the engineers didn't put a physical trunk open/close button somewhere on the dash or at least a virtual button on the bottom of the main screen. It's buried 4 button presses deep. I'd 100% rather have a trunk open physical button than max defrost. ?

stroszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 92x
Country flag
Haha well yeah living in CA of course you would.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
For the life of me I don't understand why the engineers didn't put a physical trunk open/close button somewhere on the dash or at least a virtual button on the bottom of the main screen. It's buried 4 button presses deep. I'd 100% rather have a trunk open physical button than max defrost. ?
I have never wanted/needed to open a trunk/rear hatch while sitting in the driver's seat. I've been watching this debate for over seven months. I just don't get it. What am I missing out on in my life?

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
I have never wanted/needed to open a trunk/rear hatch while sitting in the driver's seat. I've been watching this debate for over seven months. I just don't get it. What am I missing out on in my life?
I use it all the time for curbside grocery pickup (which is all my grocery shopping these days...thanks COVID!). I grew up in upstate NY so I'm not knocking the usefulness of the max defrost button, it's just not really a year-round button for most Just seems more logical to me to have a trunk button. Most other manufacturers with motorized tailgates have a button so people besides me must use em.

Last edited:

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Weā€™ll never know the logic behind this one. Iā€™m not saying a Max Defrost button isnā€™t important, but thatā€˜s already a permanent button on the bottom of the touchscreen. Why do we need two?

mr_raider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Do us poor select trim owners get the fancy pony projection on teh ground?

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
Frequently I'll be out with the wife and she'll need to stop in somewhere real quick for something. I'll wait in the car, and when she comes out the trunk gets opened for her to deposit the goods. I've been to recycling events where you roll up an pop the trunk and never get out of your car...same for many pickups at places like home depot with covid precautions.
Sponsored