tman

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
I agree with your post, but when I first saw the wheels I had images of Alfa Romeo Guilia wheels dancing in my head...lol. I wonder how the car would look with actual Alfa wheels on it?

alfa.JPG
I always did love those wheels when I had that 2017 Giulia. But I don't hate the GT wheels I am going to have someday!

Last edited:

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
Or maybe they're working on the fit. Unless this was meant for the rear cup holders, the fit is horrible.

1634652109084.png
good point.
For now the temptation is removed.

OP
OP
Tommy303

Tommy303

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Shelby GT 500, '88 T-Bird TC, '19 Shelby F-150
Occupation
Postal Guy
Country flag
Here are some messages concerning fitment of some of the pieces as well as the anticipated sales dates...

"Hi Tommy!!! thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know about this!!
We made them out of stock because we had acknowledged about there are three pieces that won't make a perfect fitment. And we change our molding on these areas, the cup mat on the new version will make a perfect fit, and we also make another mat on the wireless charging area ( some owners had let me know that the wireless charging on MME doesnt work very well for some phone, and if owners who have this issue with the wireless charging, they could remove the original piece that came with the MME, and install our mat instead, and the wireless charging issue should be resolved!)
I am very excited about the new version, as it will not only be some mats that make the MME look better and easier to clean, but also could solve this tiny issue about wireless charging on the MME!"

"For the estimate date on mass bulk, we are producing them, I would say in about 3 days, I will be able to send them to the Amazon warehouse, and maybe 7 days for the items to arrive at the warehouse, and then it depends on how long will amazon take care the inventory for us, they have been taking quite some time on processing inbound shipment(our products are all sent to amazon warehouse, and they will take care all the shipping and processing orders for us).

I would say at least 10 days for the item to be available. I will also post a thread on
[vendor marketplace]-[interior] section when its available."

I hope that answers everyone's questions. ?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Good to know. Thanks Tommy!

seventwoseven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Something slow
Country flag
Do we hate the rims because they are stock? or because they dont look good? I have the same ones and they bother me too. But my uncle (car dude) LOVES THEM!
I love the base GT wheels. If I end up ordering a GTPE I'd totally trade wheels!

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Here are some messages concerning fitment of some of the pieces as well as the anticipated sales dates...

"Hi Tommy!!! thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know about this!!
We made them out of stock because we had acknowledged about there are three pieces that won't make a perfect fitment. And we change our molding on these areas, the cup mat on the new version will make a perfect fit, and we also make another mat on the wireless charging area ( some owners had let me know that the wireless charging on MME doesnt work very well for some phone, and if owners who have this issue with the wireless charging, they could remove the original piece that came with the MME, and install our mat instead, and the wireless charging issue should be resolved!)
I am very excited about the new version, as it will not only be some mats that make the MME look better and easier to clean, but also could solve this tiny issue about wireless charging on the MME!"

"For the estimate date on mass bulk, we are producing them, I would say in about 3 days, I will be able to send them to the Amazon warehouse, and maybe 7 days for the items to arrive at the warehouse, and then it depends on how long will amazon take care the inventory for us, they have been taking quite some time on processing inbound shipment(our products are all sent to amazon warehouse, and they will take care all the shipping and processing orders for us).

I would say at least 10 days for the item to be available. I will also post a thread on
[vendor marketplace]-[interior] section when its available."

I hope that answers everyone's questions. ?
Keep us updated if they release the new version and you see it please

OP
OP
Tommy303

Tommy303

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Shelby GT 500, '88 T-Bird TC, '19 Shelby F-150
Occupation
Postal Guy
Country flag
Hi everyone! Here are a couple of pictures of the 2 new pieces that AOSK sent me. I received them over a week ago and thought that I already posted them here. I was told that the kits, (with the new pieces) should be on Amazon by the end of the month.

In the top picture, you can see the old cupholder piece on the bottom along with the new one on top.

251292876_193464779639450_2095531010595459224_n.jpg

254989870_4608086542570958_4270763925030173621_n.jpg

255657398_448183960064929_7107650815669445169_n.jpg