RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
I received the delay email - pushed my delivery from Feb 2-6 to March 27-April 3, but my salesman checked status through the dealership and the vehicle is in state and expected at the dealership around Jan 25th - I am super excited and happy to know that it is almost here... I entered my data in the survey but didn't make the last data snippet on Saturday morning - maybe we can add an actual receipt at Dealer data item to the survey? I will let you know if they call me on Monday ?
Sponsored

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
I received the delay email - pushed my delivery from Feb 2-6 to March 27-April 3, but my salesman checked status through the dealership and the vehicle is in state and expected at the dealership around Jan 25th - I am super excited and happy to know that it is almost here... I entered my data in the survey but didn't make the last data snippet on Saturday morning - maybe we can add an actual receipt at Dealer data item to the survey? I will let you know if they call me on Monday ?
Whelp - Dealer called again - my FE is is being held literally 20 miles from my house in a transfer yard because Ford has issued a stop ship to the freight company - obviously to achieve the double check and that my March 27-April 3 ETA is the date the Dealer was told was real... I was just hoping that maybe my car had been through the check already and that is why it was able to leave Kansas...

I am ok with the whole scenario, @Pig Iron is right, FORD is doing this to make sure we get a good car - but I am so jealous of everyone who took delivery already!!