Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Elechicken
Country flag
Well the 13½ month wait is finaly over.

The original MME my wife and I ordered FINALLY came in, all be it in the wrong color! Im so lucky to get 1 MME let alone 2 of them, and Im totally blown away that I get a GTPE on top of that.

Guys and Gals, if I wish one thing for you all, let it be that your significant other loves cars as much as mine!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Didnt think Id be getting 1 let alone...... 20220511_220307
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
Well the 13½ month wait is finaly over.
The original MME my wife and I ordered FINALLY came in, all be it in the wrong color! Im so lucky to get 1 MME let alone 2 of them, and Im totaly blown away that I get a GTPE on top of that.
Guys and Gals, if I wish one thing for you all, let it be that your significant other loves cars as much as mine!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Didnt think Id be getting 1 let alone...... 20220511_220307
Nice Stable!!!!

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
And a C8?? If we didn’t live in Snowtown USA, this would be my dream.

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I’m the opposite kind of wife. (Poor husband) We have a firm price limit and my motto is drive what you got til the wheels fall off. 😂

1969Mach1Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69mach1, 11 R56S MINI, LR LR4, Mach-E IBSM.
Occupation
Minister Of Awesomeness
Country flag
I'm surprised that garage doesn't have a lollie column right where the doors open between the 1st and 2nd garage door. That is really nice!

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
I'm surprised that garage doesn't have a lollie column right where the doors open between the 1st and 2nd garage door. That is really nice!
Funny, I have a similar set up and was thinking the same thing. How come he gets to open his door without banging it into a piece of steel?

dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
My wife is pushing for the Mach E, otherwise I probably would have bailed on the reservation and bought something else already.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I’m the opposite kind of wife. (Poor husband) We have a firm price limit and my motto is drive what you got til the wheels fall off. 😂
Ha-ha! My Blazer has over 1,300,000 miles on it (it had a Chevrolet Million Mile sticker in one of the windows when I got it and I personally put over 300,000 on it). Wheels ain't ready to fall off yet. It's been through a couple of engines since I bought it (only needed one of those - also needed a new valvetrain on the first replacement engine after a couple of months), a new tranny (didn't need one - I wanted a 5-speed instead of the 4-speed), and a set of gears (blew out the rear ring gear but wanted 3.73:1 gears instead of the 3.07:1 gears anyhow). It still needs a fender and a door and a little rust repair (they ALWAYS need rust repair). 😊🐩

Cracks
Heads
Eats
Valves and
Rods,
Oil
Leaks
Everywhere
Today

🤪🐩

OP
OP

Aye Aye Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Elechicken
Country flag
My wife is pushing for the Mach E, otherwise I probably would have bailed on the reservation and bought something else already.
Hang onto the reservation, you can always sell the car if you dont like it (but i doubt that will be the case).
At the moment you can buy a new car, drive it for 6 months and then get all of your money back out of it.
I paid about $15500 for a TDi Golf 2.5 years ago, and even with a car fax report for a minor ding (so slight that you have to look hard to find it and i didnt repair it) we got $13500 for trade in on it on the wifes MME Premium X4.
We traded a 22 Bronco in on my GTPE and got more for it than we paid for it on trade.

OP
OP

Aye Aye Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Elechicken
Country flag
Ha-ha! My Blazer has over 1,300,000 miles on it (it had a Chevrolet Million Mile sticker in one of the windows when I got it and I personally put over 300,000 on it). Wheels ain't ready to fall off yet. It's been through a couple of engines since I bought it (only needed one of those - also needed a new valvetrain on the first replacement engine after a couple of months), a new tranny (didn't need one - I wanted a 5-speed instead of the 4-speed), and a set of gears (blew out the rear ring gear but wanted 3.73:1 gears instead of the 3.07:1 gears anyhow). It still needs a fender and a door and a little rust repair (they ALWAYS need rust repair). 😊🐩

Cracks
Heads
Eats
Valves and
Rods,
Oil
Leaks
Everywhere
Today

🤪🐩
You could say is been an excilent broom, only 3 new handles and 2 heads on it!
🤣
Sponsored