Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
The organizers of Fully Charged Live reached out to me this morning. They are looking for a Mach-E for their huge EV show in San Diego at the Convention Center on September 10 & 11. If you are willing to part ways with your Mach-E for the weekend, they are offering 4 free passes. You get to drive your car onto the show floor and they will make sure it is protected.

If you are interested, send me a DM.

If you just want to buy tickets, you can use code MACHEVLOG at checkout for 15% off. (It is not an affiliated code; I don't get any kickback.)
https://fullycharged.live/us/
Sponsored

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag

KrazyEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonized Gray Metallic Premium Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Transportation
Country flag
I was at Fully Charged Live and Liv sat right in front of my friend and I while Patrick was Listening
to / recording a talk just before 1 on Saturday. Wanted to say hello but did not wish to intrude.
Had planned to fly to San Diego from Vegas Friday afternoon. Weather in San Diego caused flight to
be cancelled, along with most if not all flights from Vegas on Friday, to went back home and drove my Mach E to the event. Had no issues with anything all weekend, Charging was a breeze down and back.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I tried asking around who the owner was but didn’t have any luck from the guides

beautiful car!

0F4663DE-EEA7-4DC3-9D61-EAF4B457AB50.jpeg
The owner is Chris Higa. He drove in from Vegas.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I was at Fully Charged Live and Liv sat right in front of my friend and I while Patrick was Listening
to / recording a talk just before 1 on Saturday. Wanted to say hello but did not wish to intrude.
Had planned to fly to San Diego from Vegas Friday afternoon. Weather in San Diego caused flight to
be cancelled, along with most if not all flights from Vegas on Friday, to went back home and drove my Mach E to the event. Had no issues with anything all weekend, Charging was a breeze down and back.
Always say "hi" to us! We love talking to other Mach-E owners and got to meet a ton at the show.

Speaking of meeting people, where going to work on organizing a meetup somewhere near San Diego on September 25.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
My son and I attended from Phoenix. We drove there in our Mach-E. It performed wonderfully, without any issues. We were caught in a heavy rain storm through the mountains and the car handled it perfectly. Luckily I had new tires installed the day before so we were on fresh rubber. :)

We got to meet Patrick and Liv (@Mach-E VLOG ). Both were very gracious and talked to us for quite a while. Thank you both or your time....it was great to visit and talk cars. 👍

DCFC in Yuma was our halfway point and the charge was complimentary. The screen said they were updating software so all we had to do was just plug in and then go have dinner while it charges. We arrived at 9% and and an hour later it was around 95% so we got on our way.

The event was fun. Venue was great (Convention Center across the street from Gaslight District and Petco Park) The weather in San Diego was great (especially compared to Phoenix...). I did meet many other Mach-E drivers as well. Some probably even stayed at the same hotel. Everyone who charged at the hotel was very courteous. We all moved our cars when we were done charging so others can use the machines. It was very nice to see responsible charging.

I got to drive the electric Harley Livewire. That was fun. The Arcimoto was really neat as well. I bet that would make a great thing to have at various vacation spots. Looking forward to next years event. :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Display your Mach-E at Fully Charged Live 1663000528832

Ford Mustang Mach-E Display your Mach-E at Fully Charged Live 1663000702208

Ford Mustang Mach-E Display your Mach-E at Fully Charged Live 1663000603449

Ford Mustang Mach-E Display your Mach-E at Fully Charged Live 1663000740930

Ford Mustang Mach-E Display your Mach-E at Fully Charged Live 1663000797331

Ford Mustang Mach-E Display your Mach-E at Fully Charged Live 1663000849920

Ford Mustang Mach-E Display your Mach-E at Fully Charged Live 1663000880623

Ford Mustang Mach-E Display your Mach-E at Fully Charged Live 1663000913097

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
My son and I attended from Phoenix. We drove there in our Mach-E. It performed wonderfully, without any issues. We were caught in a heavy rain storm through the mountains and the car handled it perfectly. Luckily I had new tires installed the day before so we were on fresh rubber. :)

We got to meet Patrick and Liv (@Mach-E VLOG ). Both were very gracious and talked to us for quite a while. Thank you both or your time....it was great to visit and talk cars. 👍

DCFC in Yuma was our halfway point and the charge was complimentary. The screen said they were updating software so all we had to do was just plug in and then go have dinner while it charges. We arrived at 9% and and an hour later it was around 95% so we got on our way.

The event was fun. Venue was great (Convention Center across the street from Gaslight District and Petco Park) The weather in San Diego was great (especially compared to Phoenix...). I did meet many other Mach-E drivers as well. Some probably even stayed at the same hotel. Everyone who charged at the hotel was very courteous. We all moved our cars when we were done charging so others can use the machines. It was very nice to see responsible charging.

I got to drive the electric Harley Livewire. That was fun. The Arcimoto was really neat as well. I bet that would make a great thing to have at various vacation spots. Looking forward to next years event. :)

Great photos and thanks for the trip summary! It was SO nice to meet you both! What a crazy fun event! Maybe next year we need to take some extra time for a Mach-E meet up outside of the event so we can all hang more! Can't wait till next year!

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
Oh my gosh that's so cool of you to not let the flight cancellation stop you! Glad you had an easy trip!! Please definitely say hay next time! Honestly one of the greatest highlights of the whole weekend was meeting so many cool Mach-E owners and enthusiasts!
So much fun!!💙
Sponsored