Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Wow.... Your dealer responded to you? And seems to be in constant contact? That's amazing! Lol
Yes. And even more amazing......the car arrived on Tuesday. Took delivery yesterday (Wednesday). Drove it all day today. ?

This coming Saturday is the ETA start date.

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
A workaround of sorts is that the push notification from FordPass that reminds you to perform the Remote Setup comes within an hour or so of your Mach-E rolling off the truck at the dealership. So even if the dealer doesn't remember to call, that notification can be a reminder to reach out.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Mine has been sitting 60 miles from the dealership where the train dropped it off for a week now. Nothing the dealer or I can do. It's ironic that I can track the delivery of a bag of dog food from Amazon better than I can track delivery of a $60,000 car.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Mine has been sitting 60 miles from the dealership where the train dropped it off for a week now. Nothing the dealer or I can do. It's ironic that I can track the delivery of a bag of dog food from Amazon better than I can track delivery of a $60,000 car.
I offered to pick it up for you in exchange for a minor shakedown drive of 500-1000 miles but you didn't take me up on it. That's on you.
Sponsored