Do you really use blue cruise that often?

How often do you use Blue Cruise? Up to 4 choices.

• Total voters

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I use it every day I drive in to work. Sometimes I work 7 days a week. Use it from exit 2 to exit 43 on I-75 in SE Michigan, both ways.

I love it, but not at the prices that have been floating around lately. I won't renew if it's that expensive.
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I literally do use it daily. I find it valuable and I don’t think the price is unreasonable.

lanebk

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NQY 2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
AH64LCT Test
Country flag
I drive approx 90 miles a day to work and back. I use BC everyday, with probably 50-60 of the 90 miles in BC. I would not pay $75 a month for it, though. I would probably renew for $200 year though.

serspcv2003

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150, 22 Bronco sport, 23 Mach E
Occupation
Team lead at General Motors
Country flag
I use BC everyday but I would not pay any subscription to have it after 3 years. I think the regular intelligent cruise would be just fine.

jmatero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT-P
Country flag
BlueCruise drives me from home to/from work in brutal Silicon Valley traffic every day - without a hitch.

axelheimer24

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22’ MME Premium ER eAWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I love the feature and use it daily, but I hate subscriptions. I will probably do without after 3 years on principle. The car was $60k, I’m not paying extra monthly for one of the features that came with the car…

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
I literally do use it daily. I find it valuable and I don’t think the price is unreasonable.
Don't say that out loud Jim!! Ford is listening!

I *think* what you meant to say is "I find it marginally useful and would be willing to pay no more that $20 a month. Add in a working frunk button and I'd bump that to $21.99..."

geftsnowball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E, Grabber Blue, Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Every day AND only when I take a trip.

Why the conflicting answer? Terminology. I know what you MEAN @doogie63 but it is not what Ford uses terminology-wise.

Every day
: hands-required BlueCruise. Yes, you are talking about hands-free on the highway but when you use adaptive cruise control with lane centering you get the popup on the dash that says you're using BlueCruise. I use this every day pretty much everywhere in town and on smaller highways (pretty much all of them...) that do not work with the hands-free version.

Only when I take a trip: of course! But... we're talking maybe one time a year... maybe two. There's only one highway near me that supports it and I rarely drive on it. I frequently drive 1/4 mile of it to see hands-free BlueCruise turn on literally seconds before my off ramp and that's it. $75/month, $800/year, $$$$/whatever ridiculous cost? No way in hell! $200/year ($600/3) is even pushing it for how much hands-free is limited. If they opened it up to smaller 2 lane highways it might change that.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
May I suggest a few more vote options (especially for those of us without commutes)?

• On divided highways
    • Always
    • Usually
    • Only on longer drives
    • Rarely
    • Never
  • In city driving
    • Always
    • Usually
    • Only during peak traffic
    • Rarely
    • Never
If these were available, I would choose "Usually" for the first set and "Only during peak traffic" for the second set.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I wonder if you can get them to put a price on the frunk button? 😅🐩

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
I’m getting one of the last of the Job 1 2023s in a couple of weeks, so I’ll have the three-year subscription. When it expires, I doubt I would pay a yearly subscription for it. I will do a monthly subscription for a long road trip, though. When the road trip is over, I will do without.

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I use HFBC 4-5 days a week for ~115 miles total of my 120 mile commute each day. I love it. I recently had safelite replace my original windshield that cracked and they fixed a lingering issue that I had with it and it’s been flawless since. However, if it’s $800/year to go from standard lane centering to HFBC I’m unlikely to extend my subscription. $200/year is what I’m likely willing to pay because that’s what they told me when I bought it.

Ravensfan1996

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
When i bought the car i thought id be going back to the office and would use it everyday, but we are wrk from home the last 3years and I rarely use it since I’m rarely on a highway. I do use it when i travel and my occasional longer errand but for $2100 ain’t going to happen. My BC was delayed so they gave me a free year, then extended it to the end of this year. So i wonder what the price will be then. I have A 21’ premium.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Every day (that I drive the car). I have actually changed my driving habits to drive on roads that are approved Blue Zones even though they take a little longer. It’s a more pleasant drive.
Sponsored