Does anyone have original pricing from October 2021?

Evermore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Hello all,

I'm curious if anyone could provide the pricing for a Mach-E premium, RWD, Extended Range from October 2021?

I placed the order on 14OCT21, it was confirmed 18OCT21. I just got the note that the car shipped, and trying to get all my ducks in order. I expect a fight, given that there is markup, yet I have in writing that the dealership would not charge markup (multiple emails, in fact).

I didn't actually take a screen grab of the pricing at the time. This is what it shows now, and not sure if there's a difference. Is this the accurate Base and Options amount from that time period, or did I get moved up with all the price changes? Thanks for all the help!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Does anyone have original pricing from October 2021? 1650904465996
Sponsored

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
On 12/8/2021 all vehicles experienced a $1,000 price increase, and if you went with an extended-range battery (which was an option with Premium trim, and came by default with California Route 1 and I believe all GT and GTPE models) then you had an additional $1,000, making for a total $2,000 price increase.

Here's an article from Elektrek written October 28, 2021 with the prices listed. Based on that, the total MSRP for your configuration should be $53,100. The website snapshot you posted reflects the price increase, shipping cost, and dealer markup. What you pay should actually be about $3,000 less (knock off $2,000 for price protection, and the ADM).

My advice: why wait for the car to arrive? You'll be pressed for time (many dealerships seem to only offer to hold the vehicle for a handful of days and then put it up for sale to everyone if you don't take it), and your emotions will be high (waited forever and the car is finally here). Ask your dealership if they'll sign a purchase agreement with you now. That way, if they don't understand the $2,000 price protection then you can collect some resources and send it to them, as a few other forum members have had to do. And if they won't honor the "no ADM" comment, you have some time to get a lawyer to send them a threatening letter to make it so. Best of all, no surprises on pickup day.

One final note on the ADM - my dealership did the same thing, promised no ADM if I ordered online. Later, based on the website, ADM looked to be added. I spoke with the dealership about it and they basically said the website does not reflect what the actual price will be - Ford controls it, not them, and they'd stand by their word. I think there are some mixed truths in there but hopefully your dealership will be like mine.

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Hello all,

I'm curious if anyone could provide the pricing for a Mach-E premium, RWD, Extended Range from October 2021?

I placed the order on 14OCT21, it was confirmed 18OCT21. I just got the note that the car shipped, and trying to get all my ducks in order. I expect a fight, given that there is markup, yet I have in writing that the dealership would not charge markup (multiple emails, in fact).

I didn't actually take a screen grab of the pricing at the time. This is what it shows now, and not sure if there's a difference. Is this the accurate Base and Options amount from that time period, or did I get moved up with all the price changes? Thanks for all the help!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Does anyone have original pricing from October 2021? 1650904465996
PMing you, we have the same dealer.

gpgrim

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 4XP, MB E-350, Exp. EB, Subaru XTrek
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
The Monroney sticker should have the price as equipped at the time of the sticker creation.

Truffle

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium RWD ER
Country flag
Hello all,

[/
7ED08393-B200-4B23-A867-195BB1FEC807.png

OP
OP

Evermore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Thank you! Looks like you got a slightly different set of options, but the Base MSRP starting point is really helpful!

Rocketman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Premium RWD ER
Country flag
PMing you, we have the same dealer.
Can you please send me as well. I am trying to find something to show my dealer. I have the premium RWD Extended Battery.

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Can you please send me as well. I am trying to find something to show my dealer. I have the premium RWD Extended Battery.
I don't have a screenshot of the pricing information for that config. This was a niche case with @Evermore because we have the same dealer and I had already spoken to them about the "difference from total MSRP", so I was able to give that information to him as well.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Did you get what you need? If not, DM me and I can send you my dealer invoice as a reference. I too elected for a RWD Extended Range.

EDIT:
I redacted and attached my 2022 MME Order Summary. This pricing should be valid through the 12/8/21 price increase, for anyone who ordered a Premium RWD Extended Range.

I did later change to a up-charged color, Rapid Red, which adds an additional fee of $495 to my protected price, which is NOT included on this Order Summary.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP

Evermore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
I redacted and attached my 2022 MME Order Summary. This pricing should be valid through the 12/8/21 price increase, for anyone who ordered a Premium RWD Extended Range.
connoisseurr - this is incredibly helpful! Thank you so much!!

Hoping I won't need to use it, but I'll have it in my back pocket now.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
connoisseurr - this is incredibly helpful! Thank you so much!!

Hoping I won't need to use it, but I'll have it in my back pocket now.
You bet - happy to help. Just be mindful if you added any other accessories during the order process (interior protection, etc.) and also an up-charged color. You'll need to modify your assumed pricing based upon those factors.

EDIT:

Should your dealership be unaware of how to process a price protection, there are some new options to check/select within the dealership's SmartVincent software. The dealership can also contact their zone rep about the correct process regarding price protection. Last, remember to keep forum user "hybrid2bev" in your back pocket; a tremendous asset to this forum.

gpgrim

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 4XP, MB E-350, Exp. EB, Subaru XTrek
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
Looks like it's been updated to the latest pricing...
Yep, mine was updated for the Blue Cruise addition that occurred between the time of my order and the time of the sticker creation, thus being more accurate when I went to make the purchase. I was still able to view my original pricing in the Ford website, right up until purchase.
Sponsored