Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...s-havoc-error-messages-keep-popping-up.13129/

i will be uploading my paperwork from the dealer shortly to the thread above. Same happened to me but i was trying to get up an icey hill with snow.
He said they had to factory reset every sensor to get it to work. Just got my car back today after it was at the service center for 8 days.
Hey Corey, just curious did you give inside EV permission to use your post here for their article or did they just poach it?
Sponsored

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Hey Corey, just curious did you give inside EV permission to use your post here for their article or did they just poach it?
I think you already know the answer, but it is a fair question to ask!

OP
OP
xingusx

xingusx

First Name
Ingus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD Extended Range
Occupation
Ops Director
Country flag
This one is on the Ford Mach e video collection...

Woow, so my doughnuts were nothing special. Thanks for the video, i plan to do some more once thr software is updated???‍♂

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Woow, so my doughnuts were nothing special. Thanks for the video, i plan to do some more once thr software is updated???‍♂
To be fair, they did disclose that certain driver assist features were disabled. Did that happen before or after the "doughnuts" (I don't see doughnuts in their video?).

Ford Mustang Mach-E Donuts / spinning in wet grass and losing traction broke my car?‍♂️ 1642972231653

Also, do not attempt. :)

bosbruce

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
00 Boxster S,(prior M3P,Mach E,Taycan), 23 Plaid S
Country flag
Admin addendum - also see: Ice Slippage / loss of traction wreaks havoc! Error messages keep popping up

Help help help!

So decided to do some wheel 360 spinning on wet grass AND it broke allot of functions with error messages, driver modes cannot be selected, one pedal function error, adaptive headlight error, collision error and few others. How on earth doing a bit of 360 on wet land can break so many things! Has similar happened to anyone else? Not like i submerged the whole car in off road muddy water or anything?‍♂
Video of my doing attached, should this have really done damage? Seen plenty of people doing the same in snow.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Donuts / spinning in wet grass and losing traction broke my car?‍♂️ 1642972231653

Good to know you can do donuts with AWD Mach E too... very strange on all the warnings, but if mud covered some cameras or sensors that could do it. I lost ability to do intelligent cruise control in the winter when too much snow was on the nose blocking a sensor once, but when I did donuts in my RWD Mach E in a snow covered lot (smoothest, quitest donuts of any car I've owned!) I had no issues but I only did a couple and then moved on...

dj_stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium -> 2023 GTPE
Country flag
So sad that some people always choose to blame the owner or customer for the smallest things. Glad its working out with the update. Keep doing your donuts and living life!
Sponsored