Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicles
2 X 2019 Lincoln MKCs
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My current MKCs and previous Escape have Travel Link, which provides very good realtime Weather information including a Map that shows "live" weather fronts, etc. Lincoln includes this for 6 years as long as one subscribes to Sirius XM.

My question, somewhere I read that the Mustang Mach E has within Sync4a something that may also provide Weather info including Weather Maps, true? If so, any info you can point me to that would display that? Many thanks...Tom

JamieGeek

Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
My current MKCs and previous Escape have Travel Link, which provides very good realtime Weather information including a Map that shows "live" weather fronts, etc. Lincoln includes this for 6 years as long as one subscribes to Sirius XM.

My question, somewhere I read that the Mustang Mach E has within Sync4a something that may also provide Weather info including Weather Maps, true? If so, any info you can point me to that would display that? Many thanks...Tom
The Mach-E will support many of the latest SiriusXM features (such as 360L) so it is likely that it will also show a lot of the TravelLink data as well (unless they want to use something better!?).

https://www.motortrend.com/news/what-is-siriusxm-with-360l-streaming-audio/

OP

TxTom

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicles
2 X 2019 Lincoln MKCs
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The Mach-E will support many of the latest SiriusXM features (such as 360L) so it is likely that it will also show a lot of the TravelLink data as well (unless they want to use something better!?).

https://www.motortrend.com/news/what-is-siriusxm-with-360l-streaming-audio/
Hope this 360L provides something like Travel Link's weather map feature. In Texas it is very useful to avoid hail and tornadoes! Somewhere I thought I read Sync4A could be set up to view "Accuweather" or some other weather app? Thanks for your reply...

generaltso

Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV GT
Country flag
I hope they use something better than Travel Link. I have it in other cars and it constantly pops up weather emergency alerts for areas that are 100 miles or more away from me. It's annoying because there's no way to turn it off.

Advertisement

Advertisement