Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
There are a couple hundred Drive Electric Earth Day events around the US this year. They are an opportunity to show off your Mach-E and help educate others on EVs. Some of the events are just EVs and some are part of larger Earth Day celebrations.

If you are in SoCal, we are hosting one on April 15th. We're focusing on Ford EVs and will have 3 reps from Ford Model E including one of the EV engineers. We will also have one of the Mach-E accessory companies and an electric bike company on site!

Details here: https://driveelectricearthday.org/event?eventid=3825

You can also get more details and RSVP with the details of your Mach-E on our official event page: https://machevlog.com/southern-california-ford-ev-meetup/

And if you want to find one in your area, here is a way to search: https://driveelectricearthday.org/attend

Also... comment below with the event you might attend so others will know!
Sponsored

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
There are a couple hundred Drive Electric Earth Day events around the US this year. They are an opportunity to show off your Mach-E and help educate others on EVs. Some of the events are just EVs and some are part of larger Earth Day celebrations.

If you are in SoCal, we are hosting one on April 15th. We're focusing on Ford EVs and will have 3 reps from Ford Model E including one of the EV engineers. We will also have one of the Mach-E accessory companies and an electric bike company on site!

Details here: https://driveelectricearthday.org/event?eventid=3825

You can also get more details and RSVP with the details of your Mach-E on our official event page: https://machevlog.com/southern-california-ford-ev-meetup/

And if you want to find one in your area, here is a way to search: https://driveelectricearthday.org/attend

Also... comment below with the event you might attend so others will know!
How'd you get Model E reps to show up? Getting people interested in the Chicagoland area is pretty difficult, so I'm wondering if this might help!

Doug&Julie

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium LR-RWD
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
Julie and I went to one last year and it was a good time (I even made a video). Not sure if we're going to get to one this year, but I'd recommend it to anyone remotely interested!

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag
Thanks for the reminder about this. I've offered to bring our BMW i4 since there will surely be other Mach e's there (as there were last year).

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ground-based: CA Route 1 AWD, ER
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
I *might* be able to go to Kingman on the 29th, but we have plans for either that weekend or the weekend after. What's it take to organize one? I might look into it for next year.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
How'd you get Model E reps to show up? Getting people interested in the Chicagoland area is pretty difficult, so I'm wondering if this might help!
They reached out to us after seeing some of our other meetups that we hosted in San Diego, Las Vegas, and Denver. I know they’ve also attended a Lightning meetup in the Northeast. I think they are making an effort to connect with different enthusiasts groups throughout the US. I’ll tell the reps about Chicago and see what they say. A friend of ours just moved from LA to Chicago with his Mach-E. I know he’d love to find a meetup there.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I *might* be able to go to Kingman on the 29th, but we have plans for either that weekend or the weekend after. What's it take to organize one? I might look into it for next year.
We’ve done some simple ones where we just meet at a coffee shop with hardly any planning. For the SoCal meetup next week, we’ve been coordinating with the EV Learning Center, Ford, and some local companies. It still isn’t a ton of work as long as you have a good location.

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ground-based: CA Route 1 AWD, ER
Occupation
Planetary Science
Country flag
We’ve done some simple ones where we just meet at a coffee shop with hardly any planning. For the SoCal meetup next week, we’ve been coordinating with the EV Learning Center, Ford, and some local companies. It still isn’t a ton of work as long as you have a good location.
I just hit up my local Festival of Science organizer to see if they would be interested in helping organize something.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I'm going to the Cars and Coffee event the following week that's going to be held at Ford's Greenfield Labs in Palo Alto, CA. It's not EV-specific, but we're trying to get a bunch of Mach-Es to go. 🤷‍♂️🐩

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag
I'm going to the Cars and Coffee event the following week that's going to be held at Ford's Greenfield Labs in Palo Alto, CA. It's not EV-specific, but we're trying to get a bunch of Mach-Es to go. 🤷‍♂️🐩
It's also a great way to get exposure of EVs to car enthusiasts. All the ones I've met so far in my EV ownership journey have been interested and welcoming.

CompilerBreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
So funny enough, I'll be in Escondido that weekend, might be able to swing by, with an airport rental car though :p

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Details? I may be able to attend…

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Details? I may be able to attend…
Hi Car Enthusiasts,

We are one month away from our Spring 2023 Cars & Coffee show at our Ford Greenfield Labs facility in Palo Alto.

When: Saturday, April 22, 2023

Time
: 8:00am – 11:00am

Where
: Ford Greenfield Labs Employee Parking Lot

Show Car Parking: (
https://goo.gl/maps/b5HpjD6Rmmb2kXHy9)

Visitor Parking: Follow the signs to nearby local parking lots

Please bring your unique and special vehicle on the day of the event or just come and enjoy the morning full of old, new and exciting vehicles and catch up with friends over a cup a coffee.

We plan on having some special Ford surprises on hand as well!