jeng

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I hope everyone is doing well on this fine Friday. Now this is a bit last minute, but I will be attending one of the Drive Electric Earth Day Event at Annapolis, MD. I will be showing off my new Mach-E, and answering questions about it and other EV related topics. The event is tomorrow (04/17) and it runs from 10am to 2pm. The event will be located in the parking lot of the Michael E. Busch Annapolis Library. So if you are in the area or can make the trek to the event, I would encourage you to do so. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions of the event. You will have to pre-register for the event at the site linked below:

https://driveelectricearthday.org/event?eventid=2737

So far there is a healthy amount of EVs registered to attend. Besides my Mach-E, a bunch of Model 3s and Ys will be there. There will also be an e-Tron and a Taycan there as well. Fitzgerald Volkswagen Annapolis is one of the sponsors of the event, which means the ID.4 will also be in attendance. So all of Volkswagen Group will be represented at the event.

If you cannot make it to tomorrows event, there is another one scheduled for next weekend on 04/24. This time it will be hosted in Richmond, VA. The link to pre-register for that event is below:

https://driveelectricearthday.org/event.php?eventid=2691
Sponsored

OP
OP
jeng

jeng

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Finally back from the Annapolis Drive Electric Earth Day Event (plus some errands). There was a healthy EV turn out. I was able to show off the Mach-E to a lot of different people, and there sure was a lot of interest in the car. Many said that they didn't even know that the car was out yet. There was also someone doing a Facebook live stream, and I was able to show off the car to that audience as well. Too bad there is no Ford referral program.

It was recommended to bring your own lunch to the event. So I thought it would be cool to have a demonstration of the drain plug in fronk. So I packed in 20 lbs of ice in the fronk, and stuck some bottles of water and my lunch in there. I have to say it was a real crowd pleaser. There was some playful banter with a Model 3 owner that was next to me. Saying that my car was leaking fluid all over the parking lot.

Now on to the pictures:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Drive Electric Earth Day - Annapolis, MD Event IMG_1722
Ford Mustang Mach-E Drive Electric Earth Day - Annapolis, MD Event IMG_1717
Ford Mustang Mach-E Drive Electric Earth Day - Annapolis, MD Event IMG_1720
Ford Mustang Mach-E Drive Electric Earth Day - Annapolis, MD Event IMG_1721

Ford Mustang Mach-E Drive Electric Earth Day - Annapolis, MD Event IMG_1716

Ford Mustang Mach-E Drive Electric Earth Day - Annapolis, MD Event IMG_1727
Ford Mustang Mach-E Drive Electric Earth Day - Annapolis, MD Event IMG_1728
Ford Mustang Mach-E Drive Electric Earth Day - Annapolis, MD Event IMG_1729

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
@jeng Josh, nice write-up and nice meeting you at the event. That's my GB on the other side of the Model 3.
Sponsored