DRIVE MODES HAVE DISAPPEARED STUCK IN WHISPER MODE / AND CAMERA IS ALMOST NON EXISTENT

BWIMER

First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MUSTANG MACH E, 2021 F-150, 2012 SHELBY GT500
Attached Pics, Drive modes are gone no way to get out of whisper mode. Also 360 camera is no where near the size it's supposed to be. Took to Ford store did all updates, would work until you shut car off then disappear. I'm guessing needs new APIM? But can't get any parts!!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E DRIVE MODES HAVE DISAPPEARED STUCK IN WHISPER MODE / AND CAMERA IS ALMOST NON EXISTENT CAN'T SWITCH DRIVE MODES
Ford Mustang Mach-E DRIVE MODES HAVE DISAPPEARED STUCK IN WHISPER MODE / AND CAMERA IS ALMOST NON EXISTENT CAMERA MALFUNCTION

OP
OP

BWIMER

First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes, still having same issue. whisper mode is nice and all but would love to switch drive modes, on a $60K MACH E LOL. I'm guessing going to need a new APIM???? But was told could take months for Ford to get part?

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Yes, still having same issue. whisper mode is nice and all but would love to switch drive modes, on a $60K MACH E LOL. I'm guessing going to need a new APIM???? But was told could take months for Ford to get part?
Do you have BlueCruise installed yet? You could be in the middle of an update.

OP
OP

BWIMER

First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No, Dealership had it yesterday and downloaded new software to see if it would fix issue, download took 2 and half hours, didn't fix issues.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Dealer probably didn't finish applying all updates properly. You'll have to take it back.

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Livewire prius prime Mach e. In 3 weeks if it was built yesterday
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I forget what setting I am talking about. It sounds like a setting is set for one of the kids.

DR.J56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-350. 2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
No, Dealership had it yesterday and downloaded new software to see if it would fix issue, download took 2 and half hours, didn't fix issues.
This doesn’t sound like all the updates got installed. My dealer took 2 days to get all the updates installed “correctly”.

Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Blue Grabber, Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I just got my car back from the dealer after doing the blue cruise update and some module updates. I have all the same issues you noted. Stuck in whisper with no drive modes and my back up camera looks like yours. Did you get it resolved? I am taking the car back to the dealer on Tuesday.
Thanks

OP
OP

BWIMER

First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes, fixed problem without having to replace APIM! So ford figured out that the last over the air update our car had the update malfunctioned/failed which caused a problem, Ford sent a new over the air update, ever since we have our car back!

Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok, so ford pushed an update to you or did you have to go in?

Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Who did you talk to at Ford that was able to push the update? My local dealer just called me to say they are stumped and can’t fix it.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I just got my car back from the dealer after doing the blue cruise update and some module updates. I have all the same issues you noted. Stuck in whisper with no drive modes and my back up camera looks like yours. Did you get it resolved? I am taking the car back to the dealer on Tuesday.
Thanks
Hello there. Could you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to look into your Mach-E's drive mode concerns on my end.
Sponsored