Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Under the charging tab is a category named “my EV driving” that appears to retain 30 days of driving history, It shows miles driven each trip, driving score and brake score.

Any one know if this exists for the life of MME? It would be nice to see if an MME either was abused or out of service for extended periods.
Sponsored

Travlcub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Corporate Travel Consultant
Country flag
Under the charging tab is a category named “my EV driving” that appears to retain 30 days of driving history, It shows miles driven each trip, driving score and brake score.

Any one know if this exists for the life of MME? It would be nice to see if an MME either was abused or out of service for extended periods.
Has this information been updated. I’m not seeing an “ mybEV driving” tab. 2023 Mustang Mach E 6.1.0

AliRafiee

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Occupation
Software Eng.
Country flag

I’m not sure I understand your question.
Are you saying you’re seeing that and can’t find it at the same time?

There used to be a log in FordPass, but they removed it months ago.

Edit: I think I understand now. You’re saying you see the log option but want logs for a period longer than 30 days.
Is that in the car or FordPass?

JamieLV

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37
Country flag
Has this information been updated. I’m not seeing an “ mybEV driving” tab. 2023 Mustang Mach E 6.1.0
Yes. They removed it unfortunately.