Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD SR and 2022 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
On my way back from Wisconsin last weekend, stopped at the EA charger in Kzoo (Kalamazoo, MI for the non-Michiganders) for a top up.

Nice to see an all-Mach E fleet charging at the same time! We were all looking at each other and recognizing this was the first time we've seen a full slate of Mach Es filling up a charging station. The owner of the white MME has a '67 Mustang (that he bought in 1967), and he LOVES his Mach E. He keeps the '67 around to satisfy his weekend urge to feel the rumble of a gas engine.

mach e ea.jpg
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
He keeps the '67 around to satisfy his weekend urge to feel the rumble of a gas engine.
Whenever I have that need, I just eat some TexMex and wait an hour or so. ?‍♀

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Been in 20+ EA stations, and never have seen more than 2 other vehicles when we were there, often we're the only ones.

Cptmorgemaker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge St, 2021 Lincoln Aviator BL GT
Occupation
Electrical
Country flag
Good thing in NWI there is no chargers my city has 2 public 2 port charge points. 2 private 2 port charge ports. This would be awesome to get chargers like this

cdale12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
68 289 Convertible, 21 GB GTPE MME
Country flag
I love my new GTPE MME, but also have a '68 289 Mustang convertible to fill the need of wind in the hair, smell of gas and a nice rumble.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
On my way back from Wisconsin last weekend, stopped at the EA charger in Kzoo (Kalamazoo, MI for the non-Michiganders) for a top up.

Nice to see an all-Mach E fleet charging at the same time! We were all looking at each other and recognizing this was the first time we've seen a full slate of Mach Es filling up a charging station. The owner of the white MME has a '67 Mustang (that he bought in 1967), and he LOVES his Mach E. He keeps the '67 around to satisfy his weekend urge to feel the rumble of a gas engine.

Ford Mustang Mach-E EA Charger full of Mach-E's mach e ea
You did not take the northern route thru the UP as you would had been stranded with a L2 charger or worse. The UP is in dire need of more than one DCFC.

AaronTV

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD, 2022 Mach 1, 2022 GTI
Country flag
You did not take the northern route thru the UP as you would had been stranded with a L2 charger or worse. The UP is in dire need of more than one DCFC.
There aren't any in the Appleton to Green Bay area either (that I'm aware of). Pretty lowsy. And there's several hundred thousand people living in the area...

No idea what people from Milwaukee do if they drive up to Green Bay/Door County with an EV, other than hope they can make it back.

Last edited:

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag

mach e ea.jpg
And all in a different color! Impressive.

Rabidsquirrel22

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro SS, 2021 GTPE
Country flag
Awesome! That’s the station I’ll be using the most by far on my trips to and from Chicago.

jddrews

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag

mach e ea.jpg
That’s it! Mach-es are OVER!

9BACCEE4-6B69-43F5-B5D2-210C4794AC9F.gif

OP
OP
BadgerGreg

BadgerGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD SR and 2022 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Yeah, the UP isn’t EV-ready yet. I’ve never taken the MME to Wisconsin via the UP, but I hope that I’ll be able to by next summer.
Sponsored