Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Picked up my Rapid Red extended range AWD MME on March 23rd at Fred Bean Ford in Doylestown. They searched up and down the east coast and found 6 vehicles that matched my request. Five were designated as demo only. The 6th one was available from New Jersey and they sent a driver to pick it up for me. Cudos to them for the extra effort. I am loving it so far!

Anybody else in this area get their hands on one yet?

20210327_153004.jpg
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
If you consider "just across the river in NJ" to be "in the area", then yes :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Eastern PA Owners scarletthome (1)

Dmhccs

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Volvo XC90 recharge, 2021 Mach e GTPE
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Picked up my Rapid Red extended range AWD MME on March 23rd at Fred Bean Ford in Doylestown. They searched up and down the east coast and found 6 vehicles that matched my request. Five were designated as demo only. The 6th one was available from New Jersey and they sent a driver to pick it up for me. Cudos to them for the extra effort. I am loving it so far!

I’m in the Lehigh Valley. Our local dealer is showing a few but with ADM. one just sold but haven’t seen it around yet.

I’m in the Lehigh Valley. A few local dealers are showing some inventory but with ADM. one recently sold in black. I haven’t seen it around yet.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag

20210327_153004.jpg
Congrats!!!

wishman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Volt
Country flag
@reaelec@g, nice electric setup. How do you like the Mach-E vs the Bolt. I'm looking to replace my current Volt and torn between the two. Bolt is half the cost of Mach-E but missing the wow and fun factor. Also, was there a ADM with Fred Beans?

OP
OP

reaelec@g

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I have had 2 Volts and 2 Bolts. They were all good to me. The MME has a bit more power, self driving features and more space. My wife likes the Bolt. I am 6'4" and fit better in the MME. So far it has been great. There was no ADM with Fred Beans. Includes lifetime safety inspections.

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

I ordered a Rapid Red AWD Ex range with light grey interior from Fred Beans in Mechanicsburg beginning of Feb still waiting. It looks great do you like it?

OP
OP

reaelec@g

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I ordered a Rapid Red AWD Ex range with light grey interior from Fred Beans in Mechanicsburg beginning of Feb still waiting. It looks great do you like it?
Yes. I look forward to driving it every chance I get. I ordered one on 2/10 from Ciocca Ford and waited 5 weeks. Never received a build date or VIN number. Did not want to wait any longer.

jdwagner888

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Country flag
Picked up this premium ER from John Kennedy Ford of Feasterville about a month ago. They gave it to me for $600 below msrp.

454DCD4B-213B-4715-BC65-C248986EEB66.jpeg

figmentsas

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang Eco Vert, 2021 MachE Premium ER-AWD
Country flag
Hi, just visited the Allentown area last week. Went to the Village West shopping center EA DC fast charger twice last week. No issues, just plug and charge. Odd thing. I think it was free charging. I have yet to see any bill or deduction from my FordPass Charging Network bundle of complementary kWh usage. I even asked for a receipt, but I never got anything.
Sponsored