[EDIT: Frustrated no more] Frustration in Houston

mak0313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Rt 1 AWD
Country flag
Add me to the list of those having a shady experience with Grapevine Ford on a Mach-e.

Luckily I found one at McLane Ford in Fredericksburg shortly after and McLane Ford was great to work with.

AjzRide

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 2021 MME Premium RWD
Occupation
Eng
Country flag
I got mine from Five Star in North Richland Hills, well worth the drive, they were great to deal with.

OP
OP
kevC

kevC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD Preimum Carbon Gray
Country flag
I don't understand why they always list pre-sold cars on their website. So much wasted time.

OP
OP
kevC

kevC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I found one that is a demo that they said they'll let me know as soon as it becomes available and assured me it wouldn't be titled and be sold as a brand new car. It should definitely still qualify for the federal tax credit right?

AjzRide

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 2021 MME Premium RWD
Occupation
Eng
Country flag
I found one that is a demo that they said they'll let me know as soon as it becomes available and assured me it wouldn't be titled and be sold as a brand new car. It should definitely still qualify for the federal tax credit right?
Yes it should. As long as no one has submitted that VIN to the IRS for a deduction, you can take it for yourself.

OP
OP
kevC

kevC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes it should. As long as no one has submitted that VIN to the IRS for a deduction, you can take it for yourself.
Is there a way to check this before buying?

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I used Russell and Smith in Houston with xplan and everything went mostly as expected. They did try and charge for things that were absurd but it only took a few minutes to get those removed from the sale.

OP
OP
kevC

kevC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I used Russell and Smith in Houston with xplan and everything went mostly as expected. They did try and charge for things that were absurd but it only took a few minutes to get those removed from the sale.
I'm glad your experience was much better than mine with Russell and Smith. They are incompetent, time-wasting, mouth-breathing shysters.