Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I would like to mention that Ford is not exactly a newcomer in car technology, CO-PILOT 360 exist for a while and they will come out with version 2.0 of it for the Mach-E. Also all these comparisons with the Model Y never mention that the Y , I think, doesn't have Apple Car Play or Android Auto included in the Mach-E, also they never mention the Active Park Assist 2.0 also included with the MME which you have to buy the FSD option at a price tag of $7,000 US/$9,200 CA in order to have that on a Model Y. Of course for that price you can avoid walking a few 100 feets/meters in a shopping parking lot, and you still have to put your hands on the steering wheel. Also worth mentionning Ford's F-150 also have a Trailer Park Assist functionnality for a while already.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Interesting comparison
Honestly, I found that video frustrating. For one thing, it had some errors in it. And it was all old info (for us anyway). But worse was how it would talk about certain features/functions of the Y, then when time to talk about the same thing for the MME, they'd shift to something else.
Sponsored